Passport Request Express Mail

rshastry

Registered Users (C)
Passport Request Express Mail
Friends,

I got passport Request from RPC Buffalo on 12/01/2003 after I sent all request documents, medicals on 11/2/2003.

They requested the passports to be mailed using Gray envelope they sent, However when I sent them through USPS express mail along with stamped express mail envelope, it was sent in a USPS cover BUT with the grey envelope inside.

Is this going to be a problem ? Is this going to cause delay in passport stamping. ?

I might be a little paranoid about this, but having gotten stung
innumerable times with the whole immigration thing I cannot help being
concerned with anything and everything that involves processing.

I appreciate your input and wish everyone a wonderful and happy holidays

there would be no problem in what you did. i did the same way as you have mentioned and got my passport back in about 16 days time. some have got it in lesser time as well. so it all depends on your luck, i guess. but as far sending the passport in the grey envelope within the USPS envelope is perfectly fine, dont worry about that.

hi Cnatar02 and rshastry!

what is the timeframe they gave you to send the passport to them?
will there be a problem if we send the passport after the request time ?
please let me know
thanks

I recieved my passport stamped today by the enclosed express mail.
I have posted the time line in the buffalo tracker.

Good Luck!

rshastry

Did u check online. What is the message it showing? I have submitted my medicals on Aug 5th, but i haven't received anything. Today I have checked online staus. "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

Medical results have been received.

I recieved my passport stamped today by the enclosed express mail.
I have posted the time line in the buffalo tracker.

Good Luck!
[/QUOTE]