Passport not Received at Washington DC. Please Help

immigration_us

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I'm in really bad situation. I need your help. I've sent my Passport to St.Louis for Revalidation on 02/28/04 through USPS. The Tracking information shows that It has been delivered on 03/01/04. I've checked with the bank, the money orders have been encashed on 03/04/04. I've called WashingtonDC office, they are telling that They've not received the passport from St.Louis. Is there any way to call St.Louis office ? and request them search my passport.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Immigration_us

Looks like everyone is minding their own business and not interested in helping u out as things are going well for others.

Anyway , If your money order is cashed , then thats ur proof that u have sent them the application. U can try to Fax the St Louis (fax number is listed on website) and see what happens.

OR I would suggest just keep calling dc office and tell them that ur money order has been encashed at whatever date and its been so many days after that and they still have not received it.

immigration_us said:
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I'll do that, let us see what happens

I hope they find ur passport and stamp it. I tried calling the DC office regarding my passport and they dont tell me anything and just point towards the website and their policy about not giving status info. How did u get them answer ur query? I sent my passport on 4th March.

Thanks

You should just tell them that on the website it says it takes 10 working days to reach D.C. But for you its been well beyond that many days. And the money order has also been cashed. So just tell them how come its taking 2 months for PP to get to D.C. OR has it been lost. If they point you to the website then you should just wait for 10-12 weeks. Maybe they got sick of giving people status so they are not entertaining people.

Did u fax St Louis. asking abt the PP. Any respnose from them.

You might want to get prepared for calling your area representative in state house and US house.

immigration_us said:
alren,
I did'nt get you. What doest that mean ?

immigration_us

Eventually, if you get run arounds from all partys, (Hope not!) The influence from a elected representative can draw some weight and get the issue resolved.