passport exp. at Dallas TSC

TSCwaiting

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I have gotten our passports stemped from Dallas Stemmons Freeway, TSC. we went to the center about 5:20am. There was already line there. We were behind of about 300 people. First person in the line went there about mid night. 6:30 am, they starts to take people inside. We went inside about 8:15Am. nothing was asked. I gave them waht was asked and about 2:30 we were done. they are very nice. I will recommand you take your picture from inside INS. They have a system to take picture. I had to retake my picture which was taken from a studio behind INS.
thanks

LC: applied feb/1998
LC: approved within 5 1/2 months on RIR track.
EB3
within 2 months applied for I-140.
I-140 approved within 8 1/2 months.
ND 6/3/99
I-485 RD: 6/16/99
FP notice: 8/99 or 9/99
FP cleared from FBI 10/21/99
Applied EAD twice.
No Advanced rtravel document.
I-485 approved 3/26/01

No Title

Congratulations Mazhar,

I have pretty much the same dates as of yours (EB3, same PD Feb98, except my RD for I-485 is in 8/99 and FP in 11/99) and my lawyer\'s scheduling the 2nd Finger print. Should I wait till TSC starts processing I-485 for 8/99 (bcos you mentioned your RD as 6/99), and is there something I can do to speed up my application ?
I mean did you take any steps or it was just that you got lucky??

Enjoy brother. If you happen to check this message and you have some spare time, do give your valuable suggestions on what anybody could do other than waiting............. at this point!! Any tips would be helpful!!

No Title

I do not know about asking for reschedule for 2nd fp, because sometimes they do not ask for 2nd fp. so if you ask for it you are causing delay. but i am not sure ask someone. if your case is due according to service center; for example: your RD 8/99 but TSC looking at 7/99 in this case you have to wait till they start looking at RD 8//99. When they will start 8/99 case you can try either of the following options:
1. through your lawer using AILA( american immigration lawer association).
2. call ins at 214-381-1423 and ask them about your case status andtell them its overdue.
3. find local congressman
good luck
i think you r very close to get it.
good luck