Passport Copy (Old And/OR New)????

Shanta Wadi

Registered Users (C)
I am in process of applying for citizenship. I have new passport issued in September 2004. I have not travelled overseas after issuance of new passport.

I have travelled three time using my old passport and old passport has all the arriving/departing stamping on it.

I need to send passport copies with the application.

My question:
1. Do i need to send copies of both old and new passport with the application? OR Only new passport?

Please response.

As far as I know, they don't ask for passport copies. How come they asked it for you? Are you looking at the right instructions?

I thought you only had to send a copy of your GC. Since I had a re-entry permit dating back 1999 I sent it in because I applied under 4+1 rule just to be safe.

Shanta Wadi said:
I am in process of applying for citizenship. I have new passport issued in September 2004. I have not travelled overseas after issuance of new passport.

I have travelled three time using my old passport and old passport has all the arriving/departing stamping on it.

My question:
1. Do i need to send copies of both old and new passport with the application? OR Only new passport?

Please response.

There is no need to include a copy of your current passport along with your N-400 application. It is sufficient if you carry old/new passport with you to the N400 interview.

No need for Passport copies

Shanta Wadi said:

My question:

Please response.
You definitely don't need copies of neither old or new passport to send with the application. Now , for the interview , you NEED to bring both of them.

Thanks amishah,bashar82,fitness99,sony55

I am glad that I asked this question.Thanks for your valuable response.