Passport application /expedited

VERA979

Registered Users (C)
Hello!!!
Did anyone apply for a passport and used expedited service?
How long did it actually take? Was it within 2 weeks as they promise.
With expedited when does the online status appear.?
How much did you pay?
Thanks a million!!!!

I got mine in 5 business days. It's generally within a week or so. Search the for "expedited passport" and you will see all the threads that this topic has been discussed at.

Did you attach only your naturalization cert and 2 pictures? anything else at all?
If I submitted my application on 11/07 Monday and it arrived to them on Tuesday 11/08 , considering Friday the 11th is the holiday, when would you think I could get it? With expedited will I ever see the online status. Is it normal that the check hasn't cleared yet as of 11/12? If something was wrong would i get my docs back by now?
Thank you.

P.S I regeret not going to to a pasport agency. I need it quick. BADLY!!!

VERA979 said:
Hello!!!
Did anyone apply for a passport and used expedited service?
How long did it actually take? Was it within 2 weeks as they promise.
With expedited when does the online status appear.?
How much did you pay?
Thanks a million!!!!

i used the expedited service with 1 way (return) express delivery service. It took totally 13 days (including sat / sun) from the day I applied in USPS till they deliveried to my home (missed it, but picked it up on next day).

VERA979 said:
Did you attach only your naturalization cert and 2 pictures? anything else at all?
If I submitted my application on 11/07 Monday and it arrived to them on Tuesday 11/08 , considering Friday the 11th is the holiday, when would you think I could get it? With expedited will I ever see the online status. Is it normal that the check hasn't cleared yet as of 11/12? If something was wrong would i get my docs back by now?
Thank you.

P.S I regeret not going to to a pasport agency. I need it quick. BADLY!!!

did you send your application with 2 ways express deliveries?