Passed interview today at Denver DO

IMMPORTAL_USER said:
Congratulations sd12. I expect my letter to show up next week based on your timeline. What time is it scheduled for?

It seems to be at a different location compared to what was stated on the website.
I think you should get letter very soon. Yes, its different location. Looks
like near CU Denver campus in downtown. So I am thinking may be a bigger ceremony than usual.

What time is it scheduled for?

sd12 said:
I think you should get letter very soon. Yes, its different location. Looks
like near CU Denver campus in downtown. So I am thinking may be a bigger ceremony than usual.

Oath ceremony

Today I attended oath ceremony and officially became US Citizen.
Ceremony was held in Concert Hall of Kenneth King Center of Academic and Performace Arts. Approx. 300 applicants from 77 countries took oath.
Reporting time was 8:30AM.
We reached there 10 minutes early and already there was a long line for check-in.
They looked at our N-445 (oath letter) and green card. I had traveled to Canada a week before oath. But that was ok. They just made a note of # days I was in Canada on N445 itself. We were given a ticket with preassigned seat #.
By the time we were seated and ceremony began, it was 9:45AM.
There were couple of short speeches, national anthem, oath and pledge of alligence. We were handed Naturalization Certificates on way out and
were done by 10:30 or so.
Applied to passport later in the day at local post office.
Glad to see this journy over ! Thanks to this forum participants as I learned some valuable information and timelines here.
Keep sharing your experiences and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Oath Ceremony Letter!

Well, thank you all and to help my other fellow South Florida shipmates, my interview was 14 April 06. I did not get the N 652 and true as commented, I think they (USCIS) don't place that much importance on this doc as it is not official. And judging by my interviewing officer's look, I think they are not aware that we are so versed on the whole process thanks to forums like this one. So I'm happy and look forward to 14 June ceremony. Best luck to all.

Fort Lauderdale.