Passed interview, no decision-wait for A-file

Myhusbandwife

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, I didn't read the forum before, but I am sure there are some of you with similar problem. Passed N-400 interview in Denver in March, decision can not be made - waiting for A-file from Nebraska. An officer was so nice to me and assured me that she will have the file in 3-4 days, will call me and I will have an oath in April. Also she said that Nebraska archived my file :eek:
I came in to the Denver INS office for Infopass a month later and was told different story - my file is in Texas :eek:
So what am I doing now? They have my I-751 pending since 2004, I gave up of it and sent them N-400, which they can't approve without I-751.It's like a circle - try to find an end. Wait 120 days and go to court?
Is anybody here with similar situation?

Search for my post on duplicate A-file issue. Keep visiting the DO. Contact your Congressman and Senator to press the local DO to complete processing on your case.

Relative to filings with the Denver DO. We are planning on filing a 1442b in Colorado or Wyoming. Does anyone have any experience with the District Courts in these states?

We have been waiting a year since N-400 interview.

Thanks!

Looking at some recent posts, it sounds like "the file hasn't been sent to us" translated into the honest language means "your name check isn't ready".

I guess all the H1 people are having this problem. We went there for an interview everything was good except this A-File on Jun14th. I will be sending letter to the congressman and senate to solve this problem.

Any other ideas to solve this problem... ??? I don't think its a name check problem H1 has different A number and Green Card has different one as per the lady who took our interview. So they want to merge these files...