Passed Citizenship interview -- Durham NC

IPC302

Registered Users (C)
Passed the Citizenship Interview today at Durham, NC. It was over in less than 10 minutes . He quickly went over the forms Questions ..basically I kept on saying yes/No. I had two minor speeding ticket which I have put on the form, he just saw and repeated two tickets .. I just said yes and he moved on, didnt ask for anything.

Basically he went through the whole form in say 3-4 minutes . After that asked me to read a sentence, asked me to write a sentence and asked 6 Civics question and then he said you are approved . Please wait outside and we will give you the oath letter.

I was out in less than 10 minutes infact ~8 minutes to be precise. I never ever expected the interview to finish so fast, it was extremly rapid fire round kind of interview.

My wife also passed , she went 4 minutes ahead of me and her interview finished a minute after I came out of interview. Infact it was really funny when I came out because there were few people who were sitting there were kinda surprise to see me coming out so quickly and wanted to know how it went :)

To get the oath letter we had to wait for 45 minutes . Our Oath is scheduled for coming Friday 08/17.

Just few more days and then we are done !!! Good luck to everyone who are waiting for their turn.!!!

congratulations

Passed the Citizenship Interview today at Durham, NC. It was over in less than 10 minutes . He quickly went over the forms Questions ..basically I kept on saying yes/No. I had two minor speeding ticket which I have put on the form, he just saw and repeated two tickets .. I just said yes and he moved on, didnt ask for anything.

Basically he went through the whole form in say 3-4 minutes . After that asked me to read a sentence, asked me to write a sentence and asked 6 Civics question and then he said you are approved . Please wait outside and we will give you the oath letter.

I was out in less than 10 minutes infact ~8 minutes to be precise. I never ever expected the interview to finish so fast, it was extremly rapid fire round kind of interview.

My wife also passed , she went 4 minutes ahead of me and her interview finished a minute after I came out of interview. Infact it was really funny when I came out because there were few people who were sitting there were kinda surprise to see me coming out so quickly and wanted to know how it went :)

To get the oath letter we had to wait for 45 minutes . Our Oath is scheduled for coming Friday 08/17.

Just few more days and then we are done !!! Good luck to everyone who are waiting for their turn.!!!

hearty congratulations...your journey is finally over...

Congratulations ! Nice to read your description, hold on tight for Friday and you will be done.

Don't forget to wake up on Friday and yell TGIF.
;)

Took the oath today, now a US Citizen !!!!

Took the oath today, now a US Citizen !!!!

51 people belonging to 30 different country took the oath. It was a memorable moment !!!

My long journey ended today .

Immigration Portal helped me a lot from the beginning. Thanks to everyone who contributes
here , learnt a lot.

Good luck to all those who are in some stage of this immigration process. Eventually you will
get it.