Pass Stamped - Met very sweet INS officer Finally..............

Kavitha Ratnakaram

Registered Users (C)
Today we got our passports stamped in West Palm Beach, FL. I met a very sweet lady just took 5 minutes to stamp our passports. She was so friendly,funny, happy and smiling all through. I wish every INS officer is like her. She made us laugh being funny after long wait (you know how irritated we will be after long wait).

PD:10/08/1999
    RD: 03/31/2000
    ND:05/09/2000
    Cat: EB2 (RIR)
    SRC-00-164-5####
    AD:08/09/2001

Could you please post your experience

kavitha,

Would you mind giving little bit more detail like at what time you went there etc. I live in your area. Appreciate, if you could post or send me an email to smuralidaran@yahoo.com

Thanks

Murali

No Title

Murali,
           You need to go there before 7 AM and get a ticket , then they will call according to that ticket number . If you go early like 3AM you can be out by 9 AM. It you go there some time after 6 AM or 6.30 AM you will be out by 12 PM, may be you can go out get some beakfast and come back in between. So prefer any time you are more comfortable. Take you approval notices ( copy you get is OK) , I94 , 2 photos , passports, EAD, AP and some luck. She didn\'t ask me for EAD and AP. She took my fingure print and signature thats all.

Kavitha