pass port stamping experience -- Charleston

raj1971

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I wanna share my passport stamping experience at Charleston today....

I was supposed to go to Charlotte today but I have only one appoinment for my family.I got information from one of our member in the thread that they are asking for one individual appointment for each.So I tried for info pass at Charleston yesterday and I got 3 appointments at 11 am for today

We went there early to make sure we wont hit the traffic and the entire process for my family took about 25 mints maximum...

There is a seperate counter which says info pass check in ..Go in and give your appointment details to the person and rest is auto driven...

The person is so nice and did not make us wait till 11 am as we are early and we were out by 9.40 AM....

Guys, the reason I want to post this because if you guys did not get appointment for Charlotte and if you can drive a little bit I recommend to go to Charleston or Greer.The appointments for Charleston are available very easily...

Well, this is my personal feeling as I dont want to drive to Charlotte and come back half job completed and go there again.It is about 45 mints extra drive for me but worth it..

Thanks for all the support from this thread for sharing information...

Will be back after receiving my card...

Raj