Parole approved outside US, returing back questions

newtov8

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Finally, my parole is approved, while I am outside of US. I have few questions before I get into the plane.

1) I have applied AP on my own, and put my lawyer's address in the address line, so that he could mail it to me in my home country. AP was approved on 15th July and he didn't get it by 18th.

I am hoping that BCIS much have sent it to him using registered post "same day - 15th" and he should be receiving it by 18th. I am concerend because of the generic message from the "BCIS online tracking", which says that AP has been sent to the Applicant.

Since I have written my lawyers address, it should be sent to him.

Do you guys think any chance of sending it to my home address, even I have not mentioned my address on I-131 form. Could they relate to my home address? Please respond...

2) If my lawyer Fedex Advance Parole to me in my home country and I try to come back to U.S. using that, would there be any problem in that?

I understand that I should be getting it before I left U.S. But, I have read this workaround in this forum and looks like people have done this to re-enter US with no problems.

I am thinking to take the risk.

What might will happen? I do not have a valid H1 or any other visa to re-enter and it's been 2 months sine my Ap is applied and I am out of country a week after I applied AP. I have used before AP last year, but that's expired in January.

I am planning to go to chicago. Any body have experience of this type of situation. Please respond soon.

Thanks so very much,
Sam

1: You lawyer should get it
2: I have no idea, so really couldn't tell you anything regarding it.

When you do return to USA, please post your experience.

Goodluck!

I also agree that your Lawyer should receiver your AP in this week.

I also have seen many threads having case like u and I have read that people have returned without any problems.

So, don't worry..... u will be fine my friend...

Can you please post following information for all of us?

1) Your Service Center
2) Receipt Date
3) Approval Date
4) Con-Current or Non-Current Case?

Thanks,

Regards,
Harish