PAGING its Good please reply ASAP

Hi Raghu,

Everyone here try to remain GOOD and put up with their best side. I could have helped you in finding the BAD, they are all at NSC.

Anway, good luck with your Paging. Hope your problem is resolved soon.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

Hi Yuren,

As per current Immigrationwatch.com, @ 60% Apr.04 cases are approved out of total 1225. I know they have a conservative figure, but still @ 25% (300 applicants) must be still patiently waiting.

You & I, vent our frustrations here.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India

Hi Yuren,

I am an April filer and so too I think is Maheshcr. I am hoping that both DIGS and Maheshcr's get their approval so that I can have hopes on mine. Have to add you to this list too.

toraboraus said:
Hi Yuren,

I am an April filer and so too I think is Maheshcr. I am hoping that both DIGS and Maheshcr's get their approval so that I can have hopes on mine. Have to add you to this list too.
I requested webmaster of IW to update the statistics. Lets see how it goes. The remaining 30% number will be down further.
Thanks
KK

04-04

I filed my I-140 in April 2004. Although it is EB-1b, I am joining with you here to 'vent my frustration'.

Hi Raghu,

I'm sorry for the deviation. In the process of we pouring our frustrations, I'm sure you will get hold of MR./MS. GOOD.

Good luck.

DIGS

DIGS said:
Hi Raghu,

I'm sorry for the deviation. In the process of we pouring our frustrations, I'm sure you will get hold of MR./MS. GOOD.

Good luck.

DIGS

You are funny, DIGS! Its a great achievement the deal with NSC for so long, and still hang on to ur sense of humor. Hats off to you!

Hi SEPT03NIW,

Thanks. It just keeps me lighter while going thru this heavier GC processing.

I'm hopeful the rest of the American Dream is easier to achieve.

I'm occasionally concerned of not hurting someone.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India

DIGS,

I had question about those data on the Immigrationwatch.com, according to their data, even some Jan, Feb, Mar .... 2003 cases are still showing status as "received, RFE received, RFE sent", what does it mean.

Yuren,

The percentages for early 2003 cases are under 10%. My guess is in reality that would be even lesser, like some not pursued, some abandoned, some on hold for mysterious reasons. My extension of H1 approved in Mar.05 is still not included by IW. However, you may find better clarification on their website.

DIGS
EB3, India

Digs, check out the new updates on Immigrationwatch.com, I think there will be a jump on INS publishing date soon. NSC used to be quite quick, and I hope it goes back to track.

May 04 Filer

Immigrationwatch update

They show about 5% cases from 2003-2003 are still in received status. One can assume that these are some kind of abandoned cases.

For May 04, there are only 7.5% untouched cases. Subtracting 5% average abandoned cases, there are effectively only 2.5% cases untouched. That is about 24 cases out of 977 cases filed in May 04. It is hard for me to beleive that I am one of those 24 and in the bottom 2.5 percentile. How unlucky can one be? Or how reliable is their data?

Just adding my bit to the frustration vent.

yuren, pamit73,

Yes, it was good to see the revised statistics on IW. However, it is bad that we are still under those unapproved lot.

pamit73, we are certainly short of luck for 140, I'm sure the shortfall is made good elsewhere.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

yuren, pamit73,

Just to add, when I checked for my 140 status prediction, this is what it said,

Based on your RD
Till last update, 64% cases approved.
>75 % cases approved as on 12/10/04.

Just like NSC's behavior, didnt make much sense.

DIGS

Thanks Kishore,

What I also see is life as a whole. GC processing is just small possibly rough path of a long drive. However, on the way there are other better things happening, experienced which keeps everyone of us going.

DIGS
EB3, India

DIGS,

What's your Priority date, I do see some treand that if you have some early priority date, your I-140 is approved a little bit later with I-485 approval.