Paging Aduks

michaelfe

Registered Users (C)
HTML:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aduks
rdip,
I got the same online message when they received my rfe in 3/21/05. It says it is taking 500-700 day blah... blah...blah.... I think that is just their generic message to anyone submitting RFE.

Guess what, my case was approved 2 days after I submitted my RFE back to them. I will say give and take, you should see something LATEST in 3 weeks maximum. However, you can call the 1800# if you don't hear anything after one week. That is what happened to me. I submitted RFE 3/21, was approved 3/23 but no LUD or online changes. I called to know the status of my case after two weeks around april 10, just to find out that I have been approved since 3/23. They forgot to even mail out to me the approval notice. Now I am still waiting for the aproval notice from them.

Aduks.

Aduks,
When you called them did they look into your physical answer or there is an internal database, that has nothing to do with the one showing an online status?
What kind of information did you provide them when you called?
I expect, they will say "check your status online". How did you make them to look into your file?
What is the phone # to call?

Thanks

I just saw your paging

michaelfe,
I called 180003755283, you will be guided through a lot of option which I do not remember the details, but the bottom line is, they option will ask you to choose the option if you want to talk to an agent.

I did that, I choose talking to an agent option. When he picked the phone, he asked my name and my Lin#. He also asked if I have checked online, I said NO, even though I did...

They have their own up to date information database that is different from what you get online. When he look into my file and told me that I have been approved since 3 weeks ago, my online that day still says, "it is taking 500-700 days blah... blah...blah...

And 3 days after I received my approval notice, my online is still saying " we receive your RFE, it is taking 500 days blah,,,blah....

If you still need step by step detail on the option to choose again, I can look into my file and get the information for you on how I did it.

Aduks....

I dont know why the agent told you that. I did not tell them that my case was approved or anything, infact I did not even know if I am approved or not.

When the agent picked the phone, he said "how may I help you", and I said "I will like to know the status of my case". He then asked me for my LIN# and my name, and that was it. He told me the status of my case. That was the moment I got to know that I have been approved 3wks a go. He asked me if I had checked online, I say NO, although I already did!

Call another time, if you get a different person, that one might be helpful and give you the information you needed without any hassle... It is wise not to call back the 2nd or 3rd day, call back sometime next week so that way, you can talk to another different rep that might be of help.

Different agent has different attitude. some of them are nice and some are grumpy. Hopefully next time you call you will get a nice one..

Aduks...