Packet3 sent in first week of FEB....Expected Interview April 2002 at N.D

Can I send P3 to Mumbai Consulate Directly

My I-140 got approved recently for AOS. Can I go for Attorney Certified CP. Consulate is Mumbai and Category is EB3. PLease advise what you did in your case.

March Dates

ND march dates (for E based)
starts with NWD2000861021
ends with NWD2002015003

Now, I am hoping for April.

Got packet 3 from ND consulate

Yesterday (22 Feb), I received packet 3 from ND consulate at home address (My case entry was entered on feb 06).
I am AC 140 and send packet 3 along with I140 receipt etc.
Anyone else who has also received Packet 3, and do we have to do anything?

re: Got packet 3 from ND consulate

If you haven\'t already, call them up and tell them that your packet3 was already sent in with the application. This way they will enter into their system that packet 3 has been received.

GOT CASE Number

I Called up New delhi Consulate and the gave me a case number.The lady told me that I shd expect a late April or early May interview date.

Will they be sending me Packet4 or i have to download the forms from the web?

Regards

They will send it by post.

They will send packet IV by mail. If you like you can download it. You will anyway need appointment letter from them.
Which sweb ite you are going to download packet Iv

Question for Rituravi

AC 140 case at Delhi - My case number was created on 21st Feb.When can I find out if I am in the April list.I guess they update the site around 20th of each month.Can we call earlier than 20th March to find out if my name is there in April list.

Thanks

You can call

You can call earlier. I don\'t see harm in that.
I did call last tuesday and they asked me to call back sometime 3rd week of March. My case was created on 5th Feb - AC-140.
I am leaving for India on 13th Feb. I am assuming that they will assign in April.
Anyone who has called recently

has any body got P4 interview date for APRIL?

My case is created on Feb 11th at ND consulate. They are suggesting April interview.
By the way has any body got P4 interview date for APRIL?
SAIP

Procedure in St. Louis.

Once you send your Packet III to St. Louis, (p3 should only contain DS-230 part I and cashier check payable to the department of state), St. Louis will process the information and forward to the consulate which in term will give you an interview date. They will send you P4 containing a list of doctors in NWD and also directions to get to the consulate, a new form DS-230 in case some info have changed since you applied and finally the forms IRS-9003 for tax purposes.

No Title

ds3032 is an attorney representation. If you have an attorney, just fill out this form by simply putting your name at the top, your attorney\'s name in the middle and sign, date at the bottom.

IRS provided tax transcripts should be fine.

It would be safer to provide them with a new notarized I-864 form.

Not sure about what happens once you mail in the information. Send me an e-mail at leila@immigration.com I will look into it for you.

Not me

Mine was created on Feb 5th and still waiting for interview date. Yesterday, they told me to get in touch in end of march.

I am leaving tomorrow for India, I have to finish other tasks too.

Mine was created on.....

My case was created on 25th Feb.They suggested ill get late April or early May interview.

When would they be sending the Packet4 and the appointment letter?

I assume you guys didnt go NVC route

HI rituravi and yesCP,
Since you guys already have interview dates in New Delhi, I assume you guys sent p3 directly to consulate and not like us poor souls who are stuck with NVC one more time.
Just checking
thanks
VJ

Case created on 21st Feb

I am expecting April date.Usually they send P4 after dates are announced on their web site.

CP interview date

Guys: My Packet 3 was sent out on Jan 15th and arrived Delhi on Jan-19th. I am expecting an April date as well. But when I called US Embassy in Delhi, the guy said I might get a late April date or even early May. Doesn\'t matter anyway. I am hoping to be in the April list

Call ND to get the dates

Fellow friends,
               I called last night at 11:45 PM EST @ 4198062 and I was assigned April 16th date.My case was createded on 21 Feb.Let me know if anyone of you have got April date so that we can help each other.

Thanks.

Good luck guys

I am leaving for India today and will try to get date in India. I don\'t see any reason why it should not be April (created on Feb 5th). If not, I will have to stay in India for 2 months. I am also planning to prepone it. At least I\'ll try.

I might see some of you in ND.

ssarma, U R right. We apply thru AC-140 (we took late decision to switch from AOS to CP). Blessing in disguise, nowadays AC-140 is faster than NVC process.

I am done with my all docs. My wife got PCC from LKO. She has to go personally to collect it (extra travel for her). I am asking my lawyer to send employement letter at India address.

Good luck

Got April25th Date

I got April 25th interview date.Had called up yesterday to get the date.How long will it take to get Packet 4?

I already have PCC from RPO in India .Do I also need one from the Local Police Station in US?