PACKET-4 to US address

Not yet...

The Mumbai Consulate said that they had mailed out my Packet 4 to my attorney.... To date, my attorney has not received the Packet 4.

I asked a relative to pick up a duplicate interview appointment letter and the packet 4 from the mumbai consulate... All he/she needs is your name and case number to pick up a duplicate.

Good Luck.

me neither

Our interview is on Dec 27th in chennai and we haven\'t yet receievd the package. Mostly we would go ahead with our printout from the consulate web site.The consulate people have said that the print outs would be fine for the medical tests and for the interview.

No Title

If you are from chennai, send them a email message and ask them to send packet4 to a indian address, because they just send you appointment letter to us address, but the entire packet is only sent to indian address. Entire packet contains entire document list and order.

best of luck.

Reply from Consulate on Packet-4

If you do not receive the appointment letter- packet 4, you may download
this from www.madras.sphynx.com
You could enter the case number and the appt date would appear and you can
take a print out of the same. With this letter you can go for the medical
examination. You can also download the list of panel of Doctors and their
address and the form OF230 part 1&2.

Customer Service Unit
American Consulate General
220, Anna Salai
Chennai 600006
Ph-91-44-8112060/2000

Can we pick up Packet-4 from Consulate - how long does it take [waiting]

My interview is on the 19th. I will be reaching Chennai on the 10th, does any body know how long is the wait for me to pick up packet-4 from the consulate