Packet 3 enclosures

krishnatrk

Registered Users (C)
Hi experienced Cper's,

Q1:Do we need to attach any documents other than DS2001 and DS230 part-I?.
Q2: Do i need to send one copy of DS2001 for each dependent?.

Guys i am expecting P3 any movement as it is in mail, please help.
Thanks in advance.

Krishna.

Hi Friends,

I got P3 yesterday.
What should i fill in line 3.Full Name in Native Alphabet(if roman letters not used).
For my kid i am filling visa application, do i need to sign at the end of the application or kid finger print required?.

Your help is appreciated.
Krishna.

good to know

Krishna,
Good to know you that u got p-3. The time frames are according to the new NVC procedures (released by NVC, poated by Ron Gotcher in imminfo.com). i

good to know :D

Krishna,

Good to know you that u got p-3. The time frames are according to the new NVC procedures (released by NVC, poated by Ron Gotcher in imminfo.com). I hope there won't be any suprises for us in the middle.

Coming to your question..
Is your kid citizen of US? If so you can ignore
otherwise
write his full name and get the finger print above it (Just guess, for better answer post this question in www.imminfo.com, Ron's lawfirm usually gives pretty fast response).

Yes, you need to write name in native alphabet(Hindi/Tamil etc)

BTW...
Can you please let us know what are all the other docs required to be sent along with p-3 to NVC?

My wife's PCC didn't come yet, I applied 2 months ago in consulate of India in Chicago. :eek:

Re: good to know :D

Originally posted by getMyGcCp
Krishna,

Good to know you that u got p-3. The time frames are according to the new NVC procedures (released by NVC, poated by Ron Gotcher in imminfo.com). I hope there won't be any suprises for us in the middle.

Coming to your question..
Is your kid citizen of US? If so you can ignore
otherwise
write his full name and get the finger print above it (Just guess, for better answer post this question in www.imminfo.com, Ron's lawfirm usually gives pretty fast response).

Yes, you need to write name in native alphabet(Hindi/Tamil etc)

BTW...
Can you please let us know what are all the other docs required to be sent along with p-3 to NVC?

My wife's PCC didn't come yet, I applied 2 months ago in consulate of India in Chicago. :eek:

My p3 is ready (to go out tomorrow) and as per my lawyer (the lawyer checked by calling NVC) there should not be any suppliments to P3, like BC, MC, PCC, etc.

Hope that helps.

Dear getMyGcCp and hate_hsc,
Thanks for your anwser.
No need of any documents for p3.
From i140 AD to reach p3 it took 2 months.

Thanks,
Krishna

ckeck

krishnatrk
Can you tell me how much time it takes for you to clear the checks in St Louis? It has been almost one month I sent money order and I called bank yesterday and they havn't encashed check yet.

Ash1

Re: ckeck

Originally posted by ash1
krishnatrk
Can you tell me how much time it takes for you to clear the checks in St Louis? It has been almost one month I sent money order and I called bank yesterday and they havn't encashed check yet.

Ash1

Hi Ash1,
It took 16 normal days to encash my checks.
Regards,
Krishna.

P3

krishnatrk,
My check has been encashed and NVC sent P3 on DEC 2. Since P3 includes only DS230 PArtI and part II do we have to wait for their packet or it's ok to download the forms from web site and send those to NVC rather than waiting for their packet.

ash1

Re: P3

Originally posted by ash1
krishnatrk,
My check has been encashed and NVC sent P3 on DEC 2. Since P3 includes only DS230 PArtI and part II do we have to wait for their packet or it's ok to download the forms from web site and send those to NVC rather than waiting for their packet.

ash1

Hello Ash1

You can't send like that because you have to send DS30 along with the letter having barcode which will sent to you by NVC.
Thanks
Krishna

Question to Krishnatrk & hate_tsc on p-3 enclosures

Guys,

As you are ahead of us in the process I am posting this question to u.

We might get p-3 any moment in next week or atleast before christmas(hoping santa will arrive with it). My husband got his pcc however mine is still stuck at consulate of India. It's more than two months since I applied for PCC.

We would like to know what are all the dcouments that needs to be sent along with p-3? (According to new NVC procedure)
also is NVC asking for affidavit of support now or at the time of interview?

BTW my husband's H1 is expiring in mid March So does my H4.
His six year limit is over and his employer applied for H1 7th year extension in first week of December. If our H1 extenstion is still in the process by the time our H1 expires do we have to leave country or can he still continue working as extension case is in process with INS.

Our lawyer said we will automatically get 200 or so days as we applied before three months of H1 expiration even though H1 extension case is still pending. This is some thing new to us.\
Please let me know if you know any details in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

Hi getMyGcCp,
You don't have to submit any document at the time of P3.
You need to fill only visa application DS230 part.

All the best.
Krishna.

Hello Krishnatrk,

Hope you are done with your P3 review. I am expecting my P3 any time now. I have a quick question.

Myself and my spouse are the two people applying for GC. My wife is still in India and is planning to accompany me after our GC Interview.

Do I need to fill up a seperate DS-230 (Part I) form for myself and my wife? Do you know how I could get her sign the DS-230 (part I) that I receive from NVC?

Thanks very much for your help.

Cheers,
Ganesh.

Originally posted by bvganesh
Hello Krishnatrk,

Hope you are done with your P3 review. I am expecting my P3 any time now. I have a quick question.

Myself and my spouse are the two people applying for GC. My wife is still in India and is planning to accompany me after our GC Interview.

Do I need to fill up a seperate DS-230 (Part I) form for myself and my wife? Do you know how I could get her sign the DS-230 (part I) that I receive from NVC?

Thanks very much for your help.

Cheers,
Ganesh.
Hi Ganesh,
You have to submit separate Ds230 for each applicant.
Ask ur wife to download from internet ,u will see two pages, ask her to print the two pages on both sides of normal a4 paper,ask her to post signed paper, u will get it in one week.wife sigh is must.
Hope this will help u.
Thanks,
Krishna.

Originally posted by krishnatrk
Hi Ganesh,
You have to submit separate Ds230 for each applicant.
Ask ur wife to download from internet ,u will see two pages, ask her to print the two pages on both sides of normal a4 paper,ask her to post signed paper, u will get it in one week.wife sigh is must.
Hope this will help u.
Thanks,
Krishna.

Thanks Krishna,

It helps. BTW, best wishes for the interview.

Cheers,
Ganesh.

in same situation

BVGANESH,
If you included your wife's name in i-140 petition then you will recive two fee bills, otherwise you need inform NVC immediatly about your wife. You have to send copy of her passport, marriage cretificate, Birth certificate of your wife to NVC with the cover letter indicating your case number.

Once after receiving fee bills you need to send payments for both of you to St. Louis and then NVC sends p-3 for both of you including some bar coded sheet.

Thanks,

Re: in same situation

BVGANESH,
If you included your wife's name in i-140 petition then you will recive two fee bills, otherwise you need inform NVC immediatly about your wife. You have to send copy of her passport, marriage cretificate, Birth certificate of your wife to NVC with the cover letter indicating your case number.

Once after receiving fee bills you need to send payments for both of you to St. Louis and then NVC sends p-3 for both of you including some bar coded sheet.

Thanks,

Thanks for the update. I had received the form IV bill just for me as I had not been married at the time of application. Then I called up NVC and mentioned that I got married and that I need a new form IV bill to be issued. I had to fax my marriage certificate and wife's birth certificate and fax in a request letter to add my wife. (They didn't need my wife's passport details for some reason!!)

The entered the details into the system and have generated a new form IV bill after about 6 weeks. I am sending the new IV fee bill soon. (that is the reason I am missing the April interview boat which krishnatrk & hate_tsc are in.)

I guess mine would slip May/June/July time frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
same case

Same case with me BVganesh, I had to update my wife's details to NVC and due to this extra process it took five more weeks to cacthup.

BTW when did hate_tsc got his review done..? may be I missed his posting, latley I am not visiting this site that often due to hell lot of work.
Congratulations hate_tsc, I hope my review will get completed this week so that I can catch April boat.. but chances are very low.

Thanks,

Re: same case

Same case with me BVganesh, I had to update my wife's details to NVC and due to this extra process it took five more weeks to cacthup.

BTW when did hate_tsc got his review done..? may be I missed his posting, latley I am not visiting this site that often due to hell lot of work.
Congratulations hate_tsc, I hope my review will get completed this week so that I can catch April boat.. but chances are very low.

Thanks,

Guys !

My P3 is yet to get reviewed as of this Monday (don't know why its taking time, the review is already into 7th week now). However, the NVC folks atleast told me that so far there is no RFE (no more papers/documents required from my side).

Will keep you guys posted with the progress.

Re: same case

Thanks,

getmycp,

Have you got your form IV Fee bill? And if so have you send it?

NVC said as of wednesday(02/12), that they have generated the bill on 2nd Feb and should reach me in 2-4 weeks time. Does this take that long? Just curious.