Package Three review awaiting thread

Hi! I am new here. I have a question. My Pkt 3 was received by NVC on Dec 6, 2004 and since then it has been under review without any movement. Anyone else with a similar problem/delay. I would appreciate their input.

My lawyer called the NVC about 10 days back and had asked about the delay. NVC said to check back in 10 days. 10 days have passed still no movement. Any suggestions on what should be done next. Lawyer is not very helpful and says let it take its own due time does not want to call anymore.

What are my options, and till when should I wait to do anything more.

Suggestions please.

EB2, I-140 approved in Aug 2004
NWD
Till now everything has been approved without any delays.

NVJ

My case has been pending since Aug. 18, 2004 under administrative process. No progress since then. According to my understanding, for some nationalities, such as Chinese born, you may expect to wait more than 1 year or more.

NVJ said:
Hi! I am new here. I have a question. My Pkt 3 was received by NVC on Dec 6, 2004 and since then it has been under review without any movement. Anyone else with a similar problem/delay. I would appreciate their input.

My lawyer called the NVC about 10 days back and had asked about the delay. NVC said to check back in 10 days. 10 days have passed still no movement. Any suggestions on what should be done next. Lawyer is not very helpful and says let it take its own due time does not want to call anymore.

What are my options, and till when should I wait to do anything more.

Suggestions please.

EB2, I-140 approved in Aug 2004
NWD
Till now everything has been approved without any delays.

NVJ

Motown,

Thanks for your reply. My nationality is Indian and the consulate would be New Delhi. So what's your advice ...just sit tight or is there anything else that can be done.

NVJ

Fee Bill

Its over 3 weeks since my lawyer submitted the fee to St Louis facility. USPS tracking system shows the delivery. However, when I call the NVC automated system, it still says that "your fee bill has been gererated and will be sent to you lawyer in 6 weeks".

The question is when do they change the message? Upon receiving the fee or when they generate the 3rd packet?

Thanks
AVerma

NVJ,

Did you try calling NVC?

NVJ said:
Motown,

Thanks for your reply. My nationality is Indian and the consulate would be New Delhi. So what's your advice ...just sit tight or is there anything else that can be done.

NVJ

Hello NVJ,

It seems that Indian guys are a little bit lucky regarding administrative process (clearance check/background check/name check) - they are taking less time than Chinese. You may consult other guys in this forum, or go to www.cptracker.com to find out the timing for Indian guys (select Consulate as New Delhi).

There is really little thing you can do about this. You can call NVC (603-3340700). But they do not have any answer regarding timing.

For your case, pending for only 3 months, I do not see a need for contact congressman or senator yet.

Good luck!

Motown

NVJ said:
Motown,

NVJ

1] I -140 approval date:- 9/13/04

2] Pk-3 reached NVC:-1/19/05

3] NVC review Pk3:-3/2/05

4] NVC forward Pk3 to MDR consulate:- 3/10/05

Same problem here...my fee bill was sent by mail on feb 25th i guess...still getting the same " fee bill letter was generated......6 wks" etc. I call the NVC number everyday and it sometimes gets frustrating. The best thing to do would be to check back after a week or so, and hopefully, it will get updated. Looking forward to a may/june interview.

1] I -140 approval date:- 12/01/04

2] Pk-3 reached NVC:-3/17/05

3] NVC review Pk3:-3/22/05

When I called NVC today , I hear the following message :
"Your case has been completed on March 22nd 2005. Please allow 8 weeks for NVC to send further instruction......." .

4] NVC forward Pk3 to consulate:- Waiting

I just sent P3 to my attorney today after a long wait. Hopefully, NVC will review it in 1-2 wks and forward it to the chennai consulate by the second week of may.
I 140 AD 1/6/05
NVC case created 2/7/05
P3 received 4/20/05
P3 sent 4/26/05
Interview date: ?????

Please allow 8 weeks for NVC to send further instruction......."

hey there,

i got the same message! cptracker shows movement less than that for a number of consulates -- but im montreal. are you montreal? here is my info:

1. I -140 approval date:- 11/4/2004

2. Pk-3 reached NVC: 3/21/2005

3. NVC review Pk3:- 3/25/05

4. NVC forward Pk3 to consulate:- Waiting

Narayanam1975 said:
1] I -140 approval date:- 12/01/04

2] Pk-3 reached NVC:-3/17/05

3] NVC review Pk3:-3/22/05

When I called NVC today , I hear the following message :
"Your case has been completed on March 22nd 2005. Please allow 8 weeks for NVC to send further instruction......." .

4] NVC forward Pk3 to consulate:- Waiting

1] I -140 approval date:- Nov 05,2004

2] Pk-3 reached NVC:- Jan 20, 2005

3]NVC review Pk3:- Jan 28.2005

4] NVC forward Pk3 to consulate:- Feb 01, 2005

5] interview: April 01, 2005

6] POE: April 22, 2005

averma said:
Its over 3 weeks since my lawyer submitted the fee to St Louis facility. USPS tracking system shows the delivery. However, when I call the NVC automated system, it still says that "your fee bill has been gererated and will be sent to you lawyer in 6 weeks".

The question is when do they change the message? Upon receiving the fee or when they generate the 3rd packet?

Thanks
AVerma
They change the message once the fee bill is received. ONce they generate P3, the message changes to : "NVC is awaiting biographic forms from the lawyer". Dont worry bout the time delay in notifying the NVC of the fee bill. These people take forever to do so and it's highly unpredictable. So, all you can do is call 603 334 0700 and keep checking everyday! (The AVM i mean)

I-140 AD 1/6/05
NVC case created 2/7/05
Fee received at NVC 4/6/05
P3 created 4/8/05
P3 sent to NVC 4/27/05
NVC Case completed 5/6/05
Awaiting interview date!!

Congrats on the next step peter_guest :) My P3 went to the NVC this week ... if your case is any indication, it should be reviewed by next week! Hard to believe this is all finally heading towards a conclusion ...

Best,

peter_guest5450 said:
I-140 AD 1/6/05
NVC case created 2/7/05
Fee received at NVC 4/6/05
P3 created 4/8/05
P3 sent to NVC 4/27/05
NVC Case completed 5/6/05
Awaiting interview date!!
Hi Peter,

NVC (AVM) says your case completed on May 6th 2005 allow 8 weeks for further instruction. My counsulate is Chennai. Please could you let me know what is the AVM message for your case.

Thanks

Shaaji.

Packet three review awaiting

Is this thread still active?

Last edited by a moderator: