4] NVC forward Pk3 to consulate:- 02/01/2005

5] PD : Sep 2002

I-140 approval date : 10/25/04

Pk 3 reached NVC : 2/2/05

Pk 3 review: --- 2/9/05

Case forwarded to consulate:?--- 2/16/05

Last edited by a moderator:
aonflux said:
NVC message says my case is completed. What does that mean? What next?

Answer to your question is in this same thread..

srinivasg said:
June04,

your case review is completed, in next couple of days your file would be sent to mumbai.. My case was sent to consulate 5 days after review.

1] I -140 approval date:- 9/16/04

2] Pk-3 reached NVC:- 1/4/05

3]NVC review Pk3:- 1/21/05

4] NVC forward Pk3 to consulate:- 1/26/05

-sg

Does the lawyer receive any further instructions after P3 is complete or does the case get sent automatically to the consulate and then all communication is between the consulate and myself?
I am curious as to which step the lawyer stops getting notified of my case. The reason I am asking is my case was completed at NVC on 1/31/05 but has yet to be forwarded to the consulate and was wondering if the NVC may be awaiting more information from the lawyer in order to send the case to the consulate.

Iarna said:
I-140 approval date : 06/23/04

Pk 3 reached NVC : 01/27/05

Pk 3 review: 01/31/05

Hi Larna, when you say Pk 3 review: do you mean when the voice msessage says "Your case was completed on...." ?
Thanks.

Zops said:
Does the lawyer receive any further instructions after P3 is complete or does the case get sent automatically to the consulate and then all communication is between the consulate and myself?
I am curious as to which step the lawyer stops getting notified of my case. The reason I am asking is my case was completed at NVC on 1/31/05 but has yet to be forwarded to the consulate and was wondering if the NVC may be awaiting more information from the lawyer in order to send the case to the consulate.
My lawyer did not get any intimation after the P3 review. But they did get a mail dated 3 days after the case was forwarded to the consulate. If the case was completed for you, it might be some bureaucratic delay

Zops said:
zops.

If the lawyer is the agent on file. Then they as well as you will get the P4.

You are presuming and planning too closely. It's only 11 days since the review. Just because many cases get forwared in less then a week, don't bank on it.

If the lawyer is the agent on file, does it mean he is representing me OR is he still representing the company ? Thanks

Package Three review awaiting thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am creating this tread for those guys whose pack-3 has reached NVC and they are awaiting for Review.

On Cptracker there is huge variation in time line betn pk3 recieved and review
done by NVC [ from 0 day ( same day ) up to 6 weeks !!! ]

Plus it fluctuates from month to month [ It was very slow in December due do holidays]

So I am creating this tread for those guys whose pack3 has reached NVC and they are awaiting for Review.

Just post updates about following four points:

1] I -140 approval date:-

2] Pk-3 reached NVC:-

3]NVC review Pk3:-

4] NVC forward Pk3 to consulate:-

1] I -140 approval date:- 9/23/04

2] Pk-3 reached NVC:-1/25/05

3] NVC review Pk3:-1/31/05

4] NVC forward Pk3 to consulate:- 2/14/05

Iarna said:
If the lawyer is the agent on file, does it mean he is representing me OR is he still representing the company ? Thanks
That depends on the agreement you have with your company.

Under "Administrative process" pending in NVC since 8/18/04

alren said:
That depends on the agreement you have with your company.

Hello Alren and all,

Here is my case info:

1. EB3
2. PD: 2/13/02
3. I-140 approved: 2/2004
4. Package 3 in NVC: 6/4/04
5. Under "Administrative process", pending in NVC since 8/18/04

=========================
A question for you guys:

My green card sponsoring company got bankruptcy, a new company purchased asset of my company, but refuse to take immigration liability. So I can not carry over my green card case. The acquisition is in the transition period starting 2/11/05, and it will be closed in about 90 days, according the court. I can be still in my old company's pay roll during this 90 days period. After that, no guarantee. I have to switch to the new company's pay roll.

Have you ever heard that CP interview using different company employment letter/pay checkstab?

Is it required to work for the same company during the CP process, like my case?

Thanks,

Motown

1] I -140 approval date:- 9/13/04

2] Pk-3 reached NVC:-1/19/05

3] NVC review Pk3:-3/2/05

4] NVC forward Pk3 to consulate:- __________