Package comes back ---Urgent Help!!

Gal2008

Registered Users (C)
The package comes back because of a missing signature, very sad!!!
Could I just resubmit the forms with signature or I have to redone all the package? On all the pages there were some printed dates, #, etc. and there were a hand writing "np" on every first page. What does that mean?
Called USCIS and some lady told me that it's ok to use the old form. Any one know anything about this kind of situation?

The checks also come back with "USCIS" print on top. Do I have to write them new checks?

many many thanks for the help.

Advice

The package comes back because of a missing signature, very sad!!!
Could I just resubmit the forms with signature or I have to redone all the package? On all the pages there were some printed dates, #, etc. and there were a hand writing "np" on every first page. What does that mean?
Called USCIS and some lady told me that it's ok to use the old form. Any one know anything about this kind of situation?

The checks also come back with "USCIS" print on top. Do I have to write them new checks?

many many thanks for the help.

I would go ahead and use those same old forms with your signatures but definitely send them a fresh check. Let's wait and see if anybody experienced this kind of scenario before and what they have to say on this.

They probably did everything and then realized that the signature was missing. Good they send you back your check!

Now, review everything and signed and dated.