Pace of Approvals slowing down

Have u done anything to get name check cleared ?

One of my friend filed 485 in 2002 and they kept him telling that name check is pending.After interfrence of congress man , USCIS adminted that earlier they had not sent his case for name check . There are good link in this forum on name check. One person has compiled good pdf on this.What I am saying is do something to trigger and take advantage of this floodgate. My gut feeling is , they will keep approving the PD current case even if that exceed the quota as USCIS is not systmatic enough to count the number before July 1st.

We all are thinking positive that our case will get approve, however its frustrating that people with PD in 2001 are not getting approved or even get case status assign to officer and others are getting approved.

I am not against the approval with PD of 2002/3 , Its good that atleast they are getting approved. but still "WHY ME? "

Where are the approvals?

Not sure what's going on but TSC surely seems to have slammed the brakes on 485 approvals.

I filed my I485 on 05/17/07 na dcompleted code3 fingerprinting on 06/08/07. I did see an LUD on 06/10/07. What could be this mean?

Anyone had similar experience!

TSC so inconsistent

I caled couple of times to TSC using POJ technique........and each time tell me a different story.......iam fed up with what to believe and what not to bealieve...but sure all the transfer cases seem be stuck .........lets all hope that they start touching our files now.

Are we missing something?

I was just thinking .... maybe the pace of approvals has slowed down just because TSC and NSC are busy receiving the massive influx of new applications for those who became current on June 1. I think we just ignored this fact completely.

Also I hear a lot of people calling TSC everyday. Do you think it is wise? In my experience, I've called TSC twice and NCC once. Both times at TSC I was on hold for at least 20 minutes and the person on the other line was uncooperative and rude. While the call to NCC was quick and the rep. opened the service request in a very professional manner. So I don't understand why everyone is calling TSC. Has it worked for anyone?

Maybe we should take a step back and let TSC officers do their work.

And... no need to panic.. Ombudsman's new report to congress states that there were 40,000 unused visa numbers available prior to the PD movement in June. So I guess everyone will get their piece of the pie ... just have to wait a little longer.

Well Said MA_Labor !!!

Well Said MA_Labor !!! I think we should all go back to what we were doing before June 1st, "WAITING". Everyone will get approved one day or the other. All that we can do for now is just hope for the best, and leave the rest to USCIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
POJ method

Can someone explain what is contacting TSC using POJ method.

My PD has been current since January and I learnt through Infopass appointment that NC has cleared. My case was transferred from VSC to TSC on March 9th. I want to check with TSC why they have not picked up my case. Will the POJ method help.

Thanks

Be cheerful

Hi Guys,

30 days back we never thought this movement will be there except some murthy.com speculations. Just in less than 13 days we are getting frustated. Be positive, let us not be anxious as it leads to frustation.

I came to this country 10 years back still I am waiting for my GC with PD of May 2001.

Cheer up -----

BommiDP,

Murthy's info was not a speculation baba. They attend the AILA meetings with USCIS and this information is obtained from USCIS.

but u r point is right regarding the people frustration.
Thanks