Pace of Approvals slowing down

MA_Labor

Registered Users (C)
Looks like TSC is slowing down as compared how they started on June 1st. There have been no approvals reported on this site that got their emails today. All of them got it last night.

Is it because it's time for the July VB and they've suddenly realized that they are running out of numbers?

BTW on a side note, I wanted to add that please don't call TSC using the POJ directly. Seems the TSC reps are not cooperating and it's adding to the frustration on both sides. Instead I would suggest calling the National Customer Service Center and opening a service request. Here's the procedure...

Call 1-800-375-5283
1- to select English
2-to skip introduction
6-to find case status information.
This connects to an officer.

Good luck to all who are waiting!

Yeap , no approvals today , do we missed the boat again ? if visa numbers are not avialble need to wait till oct 2007

Do you know the fate of EB3 India PD Dec 2003 in coming bulletins. They said in the last bulletin that in coming months EB3 will move forward.

I guess NSC alled TSC and asked not to approve any I485s ;) . Because of lots of approval from TSC, NSC is under lots of critcism so they called TSC and complained about it and requested not to process any case so that NSC can tell everyone that noone is approving case and we are working on it.

It looks like the total approvals must be around 40-50 Families in the 1st week within this Portal.

Also there are around 200 Families(Eb2+Eb3) in India for Consular process, in this month alone..

Total number of GCs will be consumed by the month end(Approx) considering with the above factors...

Any guess????

My Guess : 40(Already approved)*20(Times)(Non-Forum Members) = 800 + 200(Consular) = 1000*2.1(Average Per family)=2100(Total)..

Are we going to get any more??

Sree

Yeap , no approvals today , do we missed the boat again ? if visa numbers are not avialble need to wait till oct 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree about stopping making POJ calls to TSC. Not only is there information generally unreliable, it may also cause some bad blood between this very efficient service center and applicants.

I tried the infopass option and got a more convincing information about my case. Or like MA_Labor suggested, try calling NSC.

How long?

Called uscis and opened service request on May 18 and was told I would receive reply in 30 days - it's 20 days now and no LUD on my case, no reply either. I was under the impression that when they respond to svc request, LUD updates. Any insight - anyone?

I totally agree about stopping making POJ calls to TSC. Not only is there information generally unreliable, it may also cause some bad blood between this very efficient service center and applicants.

I tried the infopass option and got a more convincing information about my case. Or like MA_Labor suggested, try calling NSC.

my guess is that finally IO worked hard for a week with lot of OT..most of them taking off today to relax and spend our hard earned money...

my opinion

Everyone is entitled to air their opinions in this forum but sometimes our thoughts, guesses makes some of us nervous, depressed. For example we, attorneys or USCIS do not know how many guys are approved, are in wip, will be approved, quotas etc and how it will end up. I am not sure how many guys update this forum once approved. We have to keep our fingers crossed and pray.

Pashwin says he and 3 of his pals are approved.

Be positive, you will end up somewhere some day ;)

Man

Is INDIA quota for this year getting over???? my guess each country can not exceed more than 2500 per year???

We all are thinking positive that our case will get approve, however its frustrating that people with PD in 2001 are not getting approved or even get case status assign to officer and others are getting approved.

I am not against the approval with PD of 2002/3 , Its good that atleast they are getting approved. but still "WHY ME? "

MA_labor, you are a good sport :)

We all are nervous !!! I hope there are enough visas to help us all.

Slow down could be blessing in disguise and also mean there are not enough *approvable?* cases at the moment which can trigger July VB movement.

what is infopass option???

Infopass option is to take an "infopass" appointment with a local USCIS office and directly talking face to face with an officer about your case. Google infopass to get the uscis website link from where you can make this appointment.

Its worth a shot if the office is nearby or if you have free time to make the trip. Just never be late ;)

My sympathy for the 2001/2003 peoples, I don't know how long USCIS beat the dead horses (please don;t take this as a negative comparision)

We all are thinking positive that our case will get approve, however its frustrating that people with PD in 2001 are not getting approved or even get case status assign to officer and others are getting approved.

I am not against the approval with PD of 2002/3 , Its good that atleast they are getting approved. but still "WHY ME? "