P3 review

GCsucks2003

Registered Users (C)
Anybody get their P3 reviews completed in the last week. If so please let me know when NVC received the P3 from you.

Mine was received on 9/26 and it looks like I'm running out of time for a december interview unless it gets approved next week.

My opinion is

If NVC received P3 on 9/26 from you.
then if you add average 3 weeks to review.
Then your case should be reviewed
on around 10/20. And should reach consulate
around 10/28 or that week, if everything is normal.

my P3 (EB3, Montreal) was received by the NVC on Sept 10. Still nothing except the message saying '...please allow 6 - 8 weeks...'.

it seems that many of those posting details on cp tracker have very good review times (7 - 20 days) whereas numbers of people in this forum are experiencing much longer waits. (i would have posted my info on cp tracker except that the lawyer took care of everything and i wasn't aware of most of the dates.)

does the message in the VM say Sep10 as the received date?
It looks like people in cptracker have been approved in 8 days or so. pretty strange.
Do u think EB2/EB3 matters?

our original P3 was received in mid August and we got an RFE about a week later. on September 4 we sent in the required docs and on September 12 the message said '..received document checklist on September 10... ...please allow 6 - 8 weeks ...'.

i guess i had wrongly assumed that once they had all the documentation that the the clock would start ticking from that time (september 10), much like a regular P3 submission.

i'm not aware that EB2/EB3 makes a difference. i'll probably examine the cp tracker and see if there are any obvious trends.

EB2 has higher priority

Originally posted by rukkles
i'm not aware that EB2/EB3 makes a difference. i'll probably examine the cp tracker and see if there are any obvious trends.

EB2 has higher priority than EB3. But it usually doesn't make a lot of difference at the interview time. Statistically, EB2 case tend to move faster than EB3 case.

Thanks.

P3 Details

My P3 details are:

Received by NVC: 9/12
Review Completed: 9/22
Sent to Embassy: 10/01

EB2 Case (not sure if that makes a difference)

Best of Luck....
Parag

I can assure you that it doesn't make any difference whether EB1, 2, or 3.

Mine is EB1 and my case is at the NVC for over 6 weeks!!

RK:mad:

I concur with RK that after I-140 stage for CP ...it does not matter what category your application was filed under!

Originally posted by rukkles
our original P3 was received in mid August and we got an RFE about a week later. on September 4 we sent in the required docs and on September 12 the message said '..received document checklist on September 10... ...please allow 6 - 8 weeks ...'.

i guess i had wrongly assumed that once they had all the documentation that the the clock would start ticking from that time (september 10), much like a regular P3 submission.

Rukkles,

based on several discussion I have had with different NVC operators, for your case the clock starts ticking again . Thats exactly what happened to my case. Took NVC 3.5 mnths to review my case.

Regards,
O