Overstaying

AKMA

Registered Users (C)
Overstaying more than 3 years
Dear gurus,
Did anyone (PR) overstay out of Canada for more than 3 years & if did, then how to revive the PR status, is it a lost case or is there any concession or relaxations for it ?
Anyone with some idea or personal experience may write, so that it'll be very useful for many, who are in a big soup in US (due to present job & immigration conditions). & maintain N.American legal status.
Thanks all.

How about can I use my US GC to enter Canada by air? I mean I don't use my Canadian PR status but use Visitor status. Do you think they'll find out I'm holding 2 countries PR status? :confused:

oh well, coz it's almost time for me to apply Canadian citizenship. Therefore, I'm thinking to use which status to enter by air (coz I don't want to drive by myself only, same as Greyhound). Any other suggestion?

Take a flight to Buffalo NY and then take taxi from Buffalo airport up to Niagara falls US side then cross the Rainbow bridge by walking to Canada side show your GC if Canada immigration asks then take bus or rental car, train.