Overstayed in 2009

Izwonder

Hi. Excuse for my bad english.

My name izwonder. Im Indonesian.

I was entering US in may 2009 my i94 was untill november november which is i supposed to stay just for 6 months. I was just 19 years old But i overstayed until may 2011 which is im nearly 21 years of age...

I left the country by plane. I saw my pasport there was no exit stamp even i pass all the securities check.

My questions are :

Am i getting banned? In my case how many years ban? When is my banned starts to count?

Is it possible for me to go back to US just for holiday??

I hope someone can help me with information.

Thanks

2 years overstay gives you a 10 year ban, which started the day you left the US. So you are banned till May 2021.

I think its 1.5 years.. still count as 10 years ban? It means i can try to apply new visa in about 2 more years ?

Anything over 1 year overstay is a 10 year ban.

Yes, you can apply in 2 years. It will be harder to get because of your past overstay. You will need to show very strong evidence of ties to your home country.

Can you give me example something to show them? I just wanna bring my wife and daughter for holiday.

Example of what to show who? Do you mean ties to home? Things like owning property, good stable job, kid in school etc. all the reasons you would return home afterwards.

(You can’t enter the US while you are under a ban. Your wife and daughter can go alone (if they get visas) now, or wait till your ban is over if they want you to accompany them. I assume you know this so are asking for when the ban is over?)

Example of what to show who? Do you mean ties to home? Things like owning property, good stable job, kid in school etc. all the reasons you would return home afterwards.

(You can’t enter the US while you are under a ban. Your wife and daughter can go alone (if they get visas) now, or wait till your ban is over if they want you to accompany them. I assume you know this so are asking for when the ban is over?)
Thank you for the very good answer. Very helpful information.
Now i understand what to do. Thank you so much.