Over 10,000 mails sent to MEDIA - PRESS RELEASE & US CONGRESS Backlog PETITION.

Edison

Registered Users (C)

Over 10,000 mails were sent to Media about Immigration Benefits Backlogs. Press Release about Backlog petition to USCIS and US Congress Petition were sent to over 5,000 Newspapers, Magazines, Radio, Television, Political Publications, Online services, Columnists, News Services,.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Media Contacts:
1. Use AILA's Advocacy center(Take Action - Campaign Center) to contact MEDIA.

http://capwiz.com/aila2/dbq/media/

Using this, a whole identification is necessary so that media can get back to us.
It is very easy to send e-mails using this facility at AILA advocacy center.

2. Use Newslink to find Newspapers, Magazines, Radio/TV,...

http://newslink.org/

COURTESY: "CINTA", Thanks for providing the very useful links to contact media.

I request everyone to contact MEDIA using Press Release document and US Congress Petition. Send e-mails to all National media and Local media using above mentioned AILA's Media facility. Goto AILA media center using the above mentioned link, enter ZIPCODE and check list National media also and then click GO. Use the attachment provided or write your own mail. It's just 10 minutes of your time to contact about 50 national and local media.

Once, Mr. Rajiv S. Khanna reviews our US Congress Petition then we should mail that to all the Senators and Congressman individually.

Press Release and US Congress Petition are attached (Attachments are text files and MS-Word documents)

Edison,

I tried the AILA's link. It limits to 5 organizations each time. Anyway, ten + messages will cover all the local media organizations.

Originally posted by Edison

Over 10,000 mails were sent to Media about Immigration Benefits Backlogs. Press Release about Backlog petition to USCIS and US Congress Petition were sent to over 5,000 Newspapers, Magazines, Radio, Television, Political Publications, Online services, Columnists, News Services,.........

Status

Edison,

let us use this thread for anu updates.

I posted in other thread about the Philadelphia Inquirer communication.

Edison: thanks for your efforts

I followed your instruction to send it to MEDIA. It is very simple and effective. I will keep doing.

Most of the local media consider only the mails from local people, so it is always better if we mail our local media.

I would like to send a letter to our local newspaper editor.
I am sure someone must have done this before and thought I can use the text instead of trying to compose one.

Also is there any hard facts generated out of the 485 scans.

For eg. cases pending and current average processing speed per day.
I think if we all send letters to the editors/columnists then we have a better chance.