OutOfTime is OutOfIt!

OutOfTime

Registered Users (C)
Details:

PD: 5/96 (not a typo, ninety six)
RD: 9/99 (not a typo again, I do mean ninety nine)
ND: 10/99 EAC-00-003-XXXXX
FP: 3/01
RFE Issued:10/01 (employment letter, I made use of AC21)
RFE RD: 11/2
RFE ND: 11/8 (AVM changed)
Approval: 11/30 (heard on AVM)

Once I get my stamping done, I am going to take a much-needed
vacation; can somebody volunteer to take over my RFE tracker
at that time?

My case was very convoluted - 3 acquisitions and 1 AC21-based
job change; H1#1, labor cert, H1#2/140 and 485 have different
company names. That combined with some poor advice from my
ex-attorney made for a long process.

Since I made use of AC21, I should also note that the new job title was the same and the job description and salary were almost indentical to my 140.

Also, I have never called a senator or congressman.

Congrats!

Your experience is scary but it is over anyway. However, my experience will scare the hell out of you. I will share once I hear my RFE decision. The stupid process never ends.

BTW, where will you do your stampping?

Anxiously,

JD

Thanks guys

JD - I will get my stamp in Boston. There are only three people on this board whose cases have as many twists and turns as mine: yourself, rc_12 and $ivaveera!!!

Best of luck, keep me posted on your case.

Congrats - Question for you

If I take advantage of AC21 and if the salary is less than the
mentioned in 140, is it going to be a problem?

Peter, there is no easy answer to that

Spoke to my lawyer about that too, his response was that anything reasonable is possible, but at that point it starts getting messy and depends on the person adjudicating your case.

Thanks Yak&Yeti, vscnd042000 , morgaram

Enjoy your weekend too!

Can\'t wait for the stamping ritual so that I can stare at that, instead of calling the AVM every few hours :)

No Title

Hello OutOfTime,
  Congratulations!!! At last you are freed. Enjoy your freedom.

Wish you good luck.

congradulations!

Congradulation, your news brings me the hope! Quick question if you do not mind,, did you change the job before or after 180 days?

Thanks

jayjayjay, I changed jobs after >770 days of applying 485

Let\'s just say inertia is a powerful force and leave it at that! I did not notify the INS about the job change, but the RFE came at right about the time that I had changed jobs too.

You already have lots of advice from the resident experts on your current situation, I don\'t have anything new to add. Here is a post from Rajiv Khanna that might shed some light on your situation:

operations "getting laid off during AOS before 180 days of applying." 10/23/01 5:44am

Thanks gentric, more???, OCT2000, blast k

OCT2000: I added a new entry to the immitracker system with my info today (under the id outoftime).

blast k - let me know when your approval notice shows up in the mail.

thx

Thanks, OutOfTime. I was trying to find out if VSC still has mercy on cases like me.

Again, congradulations and enjoy the life!