Out of water LUD 10/26/06 ?

Calbears

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I've stuck in name check since 2004. Local congresswoman sent out inquiry to FBI 2 weeks ago.

My last LUD was on 09/26/2006 after Mr. Bruno returned my email inquiry and told me my NC is pending. No update since then till today. No message change on the case status with the LUD. Don't know it is a good sign or just a random action. Really don't think congressional inquiry could do that fast.

EB3 China
PD: Oct 2001
140 & 485: May 2004
LUDs: 10/15/05 for FP, 09/26/06 for email inquiry, 10/26/06 for god sake

Calbears,

It is hard to predict this LUD is a positive or nagative one. Let me speculate the pros and cons on this issue.

Pros:
Your name check is just cleared and the result has been returned to CIS. So you got LUD, hopefully you will have your case approved in the near future. And this is nothing to do with the congressional inquiries.

Cons: I hate to speculate the LUD this way, but sometimes I have to. This might be a sign for RFE on your 485, or file transfer/interview. At this moment, you could guess better than I do since you know if you have got RFE or thansfer/interview.

It also could be nothing, just a LUD which makes people imagine far...

Finally, wish you have a decent message from CIS via e-mail (Welcome Notice!)

Good Luck and keep us informed of your case, especially LUD.

lud changed the message to old message

I also got a lud and message change today. and the message reverted to the same old message

till 10/16 I had the message as - we recd your application on ......

on 10/16 the message changed - we have processed your request .... ( it was due to the infopass appointment i had )...

10/26 it reverted to the same old message - we recd your application on ......

anyone has similar experience???

Today, the LUD and message of my wife (derevative) changed to this:

On November 3, 2006, the card or document we had mailed to the applicant was returned by the post office as undeliverable. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

What bugs me the most is that we never received a message that a they approved the case already.. and my case as primary is still pending. My LUD and message change last 10/31 and the message is still reverted back to 2005.

:eek: :confused:

Any comments?

cfmohmpsi said:
Today, the LUD and message of my wife (derevative) changed to this:

On November 3, 2006, the card or document we had mailed to the applicant was returned by the post office as undeliverable. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

What bugs me the most is that we never received a message that a they approved the case already.. and my case as primary is still pending. My LUD and message change last 10/31 and the message is still reverted back to 2005.

:eek: :confused:

Any comments?

Did u change address recently? The letter may have been a RFE(?) What about the online status? what does it say?

Let me Share my Experience

My name check was pending since 09/23/2003. I contacted the local congress man in Jan 2006 and they send inquire to FBI on 08/16/2006 at the same time my LUD changed.
We got the response from FBI and my Name check was cleared on 09/28/2006. To confirm this I took the infopass and the IMO told me all my security checks are cleared.

defrag said:
Did u change address recently? The letter may have been a RFE(?) What about the online status? what does it say?

We change address last April 2005. This LUD and online status was for my Spouse (Derevative) I am the Primary... My LUD and Online status says.... On June 2005 we recieved the response to the RFE...

---------
EB3 Phil
PD Nov 2001
Primary 2nd FP Oct. 11, 2006 recieved FP notice Oct. 4 2006
Derevative 2nd FP Oct. 26, 2006 recieved FP notice October 16, 2006