out of status....

tinychip

hi to all, hope you can help me with my problem. i came here in the US with B1/B2 visa and i became out of status.. i have a pending petition from my brother which is a USC. since my brother's petition will take more than 10 years, is there any possibilities that my mom which is GC holder can petition me and expedite the process. my other option is to go back home to my country and back here. here is what i am thinking, is it possible to exit mexico with out presenting my i94 and take a flight going back to my country of origin. if that is possible can i go back to the US after a year?
thank you for your time reading this post and answering back...

best regards...

Whether you surrender your I-94 or not, the system most probably has you listed as an overstayed since your original I-94 has expired. What exactly are you trying to achieve here? You have already not obeyed the immigration law of the US, you want to further toy with it?

Mom become a usc

hi tripleCitizen.... i have a follow up question, do you think if my will mom become a USC is there any possible chance she can help me with my papers....
thank you for having time reading this and answering my question....

Last edited by a moderator:
You are still looking at a number of years if sponsored by a US citizen parent. Are you married?

hi tripleCitizen.... i have a follow up question, do you think if my will mom become a USC is there any possible chance she can help me with my papers....
thank you for having time reading this and answering my question....