Out of country while on H1B and 485 approves

texash1tracker

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I need some light on the following subject:

I am currently working on H1B and file my 485. I do not have approve AP, though I have applied last month. I am planning to visit my home country in Feb 2005 and thinking that my 485 may get approve during this timeframe.

my questions is that is it happens and I am out of US, Can I enter back in US on H1B or do I need to have AP approved before I leave?

Thanks

texash1tracker said:
Gurus,

I need some light on the following subject:

I am currently working on H1B and file my 485. I do not have approve AP, though I have applied last month. I am planning to visit my home country in Feb 2005 and thinking that my 485 may get approve during this timeframe.

my questions is that is it happens and I am out of US, Can I enter back in US on H1B or do I need to have AP approved before I leave?

Thanks

I think officers at POE will stamp your PP, if your 485 gets approved. I am not sure though.

It would be better if you apply for AP now and hope that you will get it approved before Feb 2005.

hathwar,

I have already applied AP in Oct 2004. But NSC is not moving at all. Their official date is 20 Aug 2004.

Thanks