Our files are with the officer!

F16

Registered Users (C)
Just got e-mail from infopass officer. Our files are with the adjudicating officer. Anybody has this kind of situation? Can I expect approval any time soon? Please comment!!!!!

Couple of months ago I went to Infopass, they said our files were predjudicated and name checks cleared.

PD: 11-Dec-2002 EB2 RIR
I485: 01-May-2007 AD: //
Waiting for :)
Texas service center

They said the same for me too last august 2007, but nothing happened. in fact the infopass officer called my home and left a voice mail too...Suggest that you keep calling the 1-800 number every week and follow up. (even if they yell at you)
Also open a SR asap. Do not miss this time interval

Just got e-mail from infopass officer. Our files are with the adjudicating officer. Anybody has this kind of situation? Can I expect approval any time soon? Please comment!!!!!

Couple of months ago I went to Infopass, they said our files were predjudicated and name checks cleared.

PD: 11-Dec-2002 EB2 RIR
I485: 01-May-2007 AD: //
Waiting for :)
Texas service center

When you went to infopass does IO took your phone number. Does this work that way. Did he tell you that he will inform you over the phone. My understanding is so far that they will tell you what they see on the screen there it self.

Thanks!!!

When you went to infopass does IO took your phone number. Does this work that way. Did he tell you that he will inform you over the phone. My understanding is so far that they will tell you what they see on the screen there it self.

When I went to Infopass one month ago they took my e-mail address. This morning that IO e-mailed me my case is approved today.

Good luck to everybody on this thread.

congrats to F16..

yes. the IO took my phone number last year.It was a casual way and never thought that they would even call....