Pd Aug 19 97
Nd Sep 00
Rd Sep 00
fp Aug 00
Rfe Oct 29
Received by Ins Nov16
Date became current March 1
Approved March 7
What docs do we need for passport stamping??
This site has been very useful during good and bad time,and very informative too. Thanks a ton
Roopa

No Title

Congratulations!!!! Can you please post your RFE details???? Did you go through I-140 redo too, or did you get approved without that????

No Title

Thankyou every body.
Our ND and Rd is Sep99
We didn\'t had to go through I140 amended,although my husband\'s company changed the name, they have not filed official name change with the state yet.
The name change came in to effect in the month of Jan(end)
Roopa.

No Title

Rfe details:
Employment letter, W2, and taxreturns.
Myself and my son went out of status for 18 months(lawyers mistake,when my husband changed his job, they didn\'t file dependent visas for myself and my son)
Roopa.

No Title

Hi
Our lawyer filed 245I with $1000 fine for both of us.We could use that law as our Pd was 97
It did create lot of tension as our lawyer assistant told us that they will deport us within a week.
Roopa.

No Title

Yes, there was an Intent to Deny issued after the RFE was replied. Then my lawyer used the 245i and payed $1000 for myself and my son. this was because my husbands company had forgot to apply for our H4 when my husband\'s old company was bought out by his current company. That law was valid for PD\'s earlier to \'98 and because our PD was 8/97 we were able to utilize it.

Let me know if any of you have any questions.

By the way, how long does it take for the courtesy copy to arrive?

Thanks,
Roopa

No Title

Your I-485 Approval Notice lists all things you need to stamp your passport.

1) Your valid passport;
2) The official I-485 Approval Notice;
3) Two green card photos;
4) All I-94s, EADs, and APs. INS collects them. You don\'t need them anymore.

The stamp says "Processed for I-551. Temporary Evidence of Lawful Admission of Permanent Residency ..." Yes! I-551 is the physical "green" card. A few patents are pending on this small plastic card.

No Title

Congratulations!!

When your husbands company name changed was your old H4 expiring? My question is each time when your husband changes his job are you supposed to apply for a new H4?

Thanks

No Title

Roopa,
did you ever travel after getting out of status for 18 months?
Also, how much time after paying $1000 fine did you get approved?
Thanks and congratulation.