Our Case Approved Yesterday

I don't know...

I am gonna remain skeptic until I see a veteran's case adjudicated. We've all seen it before: first time patrons with a brand new month (in this case, TWO new months!!)
Not time yet for the "irrational exuberance" as our Sir Greenspan would put it.

Simply just don't believe this pretty 'sexy' message: get apporvals
in the same day on both Oct and Nov cases. Why borther flirting here?

Anyway, here are what can't be convinced : On Sept. 23, get AD, INS mail Notice out next day (skeptical pt. #1) via OVERNIGHT UPS (skeptical pt. #2) , on the same day (Sept. 24, or morning of Sept. 25), his/her superfast lawyer call him/her (Skeptical pt. #3) for the 'great' news. And his neitherbor has the exactly the same story (Skeptical pt. #4, if they are not both live in the hell). Ha, ha, life is so wonderful!!!

Pradeepa_xxx_hell, you stink, and get out of here.

I find the October and November approval very interesting too.
Great news no doubt, but very intriguing. Makes me wonder why I still haven't heard from them.

My acknoledgement date is Oct 06 2001.

We'll have to wait and see.

I agree with Wheremahgreen and we need to have a Veteran to Post this Message and Oct and Nov two new months Approvals in one posting from a new member is a Stretch.....

I would call upon the member to post the full EAC Number so that we can cross check this.

If you look at dates....they are perfect. I don't know about this approval.

Still I say congrats if he got really.

Well, it ain't THAT difficult to cook up ND and matching EAC#, you know. Especially after all the discussions we've had on this same forum regarding the two. And, one guy posted a pretty darn good formula for calculating EAC# based on ND. So.....

Originally posted by ivar
If you look at dates....they are perfect. I don't know about this approval.

Still I say congrats if he got really.

Doubtful case

You can get all the details from "Rupnet" itself. Anyone can generate this data from there with slight modification. ND and xxx (EAC-02-xxx) always match.

Strange thing is they are thanking "Rupnet" site. But they themselves have not maintained their entry in "Rupnet". ( I checked. Their details are not existing in Rupnet. )

Forget about posting for the first time here because many may not have anything to contribute but at least they should have entered their data in "Rupnet".

Also when it is difficult for everyone to remember their own details how can one remember their neighbour's details (RD, ND, PD,..)!!! Also the neighbour must be too good to share their details !!!

I don't understand what pleasure they get in doing such things !!!

Someone wants to show that Oct and Nov has started !!! What is the need of giving false hopes !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Pradeepa_Manoj

are you sure the approval is for 485 and not for ur AP and/or EAD(if u had applied)?..

anyway CONGRATS man..:)

this always happens

anytime someone posts approvals for a new month.

In march when I told people that I had seen a physical Aug approval notice, people still did not believe.

I think this looks genuine. If you dont believe you can be skeptical but dont lash out like rd_oct3. That sounds like pure jealousy to me

:p

Dhal mein kuch kala hai

Hey Guys,

Did you notice that magesh_kk has not responded to this message till now, though he was first to declare that they INS will start parallel processing.

Absence of magesh_kk from this thread is conspicuous.

Hi PatienceGC,

I expected Pradeepa to stand out to defense him/her _self. I wish I've made the statement wrong, what makes you 'feel' my jealousy? Anyone out there get it: If the approvals are true I am only inch away, and I am Jealousy? Not sure who you are, BTW, Pradeepa is not the 1st one who posted Oct case approval, but the 1st one I offenced. You are on board for long and you should know about this.

RD_Oct3

you were skeptical .

The lawyer could have found out that information over the phone and told them. They did not mention anything about the lawyer having recvd the approval notice .

It could be genuine.