OT/Computer language skills

familybased

Registered Users (C)
hi

my friend has already learned several languages such as PHP, C, C++ and Java. he is still in school. he would like to know what marketable languages that will help her land a job in the computer/software industry?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Commonsense will help you...

Hello my friend,

I am wondering how did you mastered so many computer languages without little common sense.

This is not a job forum. This forum is specific to discuss the immigration related issues.

pipe-dream

Answer

PIPE_DREAM,

I THINK THAT YOU were SMOKING PIPE WHEN YOU WROTE YOUR REPLY OR YOU SHOULD QUESTION YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE . The languages I mentioned are taught in most universities if you are aCS major in undergraduate or graduate study. Apparently, you are not in IT field or not good at what you do.
Do not you read my title OT means off topic

I understand it is immigration forum. I think my questions are clear and direct. Every layman should understand.

I would like to get some inform to help my friend land a H-1B job. I think that many people here are computer professionals and hold H-1B jobs. Please make constructive comments or skip my post and move on. Do Not Waste Our Time. If you have been frustrating with your EB retro, do not hijack my post because it will change anything. You call me friend , but I do not think you wrote things in a friendly way. I do not mind that people ignore my post; however I hate to see a stupid and useless relpy in a sarcastic fashion.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
These days .NET and Java is having good market and of course C++ if you know good. If you know any of these really good and have good experience you will get a job in a week.
But always check for the requirements of the H1 before filing as these days USCIS is bit strict.

Good Luck.

familybased said:
hi

my friend has already learned several languages such as PHP, C, C++ and Java. he is still in school. he would like to know what marketable languages that will help her land a job in the computer/software industry?

Thanks

ruby on the rails

Next big thing would be ruby on the rails. If you don't know it, you are outdated.

Even Rails' O/R mapping is more advanced than Java EJB O/R mapping.

Hi familybased

The language PIPE_DREAM replied to you may be little harsh. But he is right this is not a forum to discuss all these things. Particularly this thread is to discuss retrogression. I request every one to use this thread only to discuss GC retrogression and to overcome it. Thanks

familybased said:
PIPE_DREAM,

I THINK THAT YOU were SMOKING PIPE WHEN YOU WROTE YOUR REPLY OR YOU SHOULD QUESTION YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE . The languages I mentioned are taught in most universities if you are aCS major in undergraduate or graduate study. Apparently, you are not in IT field or not good at what you do.
Do not you read my title OT means off topic

I understand it is immigration forum. I think my questions are clear and direct. Every layman should understand.

I would like to get some inform to help my friend land a H-1B job. I think that many people here are computer professionals and hold H-1B jobs. Please make constructive comments or skip my post and move on. Do Not Waste Our Time. If you have been frustrating with your EB retro, do not hijack my post because it will change anything. You call me friend , but I do not think you wrote things in a friendly way. I do not mind that people ignore my post; however I hate to see a stupid and useless relpy in a sarcastic fashion.

Thanks