Orlando, FL Timeline

betioba3

I Heard Orlando Office Is Very Slow!!!
Pd 6/23/04
Fp 9/16/04
I Still Don´t Have Interview Date; Has Anybody Applied In Orlando?

My timeline on Orlando. I guess it is the slowest DO in the US.

PD: May 2003
FP : June 2003
2. FP: August 2004 (Fingerprinting is only valid for 15 months)
Interview: September 2004
Oath: February 2005. (After talking to Senator, Congresman....)

Good Luck!!!

congressman?

Please give me all usefull info regarding on how to contact congressman and other related senate people.... What is wrong with Orlando DO? Anybody else's experience to share?

july 21 03 st Pd
feb 24 04 FP,
interview 23sept 04,
oath???????????????????????frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just had our interview in Orlando in February 2005. My husband was fingerprinted last February 2004 one month after filing the N-400 (in January). It took exatly one year after the finger printing to get an appointment for the citizenship interview, and he passed the interview with no problem. We were told that the oath would be administered before May. :)

The Orlando office is relaxed and friendly. We really liked our interviewer. She was a very warm person. The questions were right off of the 100 question practice exam. She pulled them randomly off of the computer. It was all very quick and organized. We only waited for about 10 minutes after our appointment time because the interviewer had some car issues and was a bit late. Both times we were there (once for the I-485 and again for the N-400) the Orlando office tried to get everyone in on time. We started out in San Antonio office and moved here shortly after. Orlando's customer service beats San Antonio's hands down.

fanta1 said:
My timeline on Orlando. I guess it is the slowest DO in the US.

PD: May 2003
FP : June 2003
2. FP: August 2004 (Fingerprinting is only valid for 15 months)
Interview: September 2004
Oath: February 2005. (After talking to Senator, Congresman....)

Good Luck!!!
Hi Fanta1
Please state how you contacted senator? We have contacted congressman but to no avail. Thinking of filing Writ of Mandammus as has already been 6 months since interview and no oath yet. It is very frustrating especially as we waited for 2 years after applying for N400 before called for interview and now this....
Any useful info would be appreciated.
Thanx.

I'm in the same dilemma. Still waiting for Oath Ceremony and BG checks.
PD: Aug 03
FP: Oct 03
ID: Oct 04 (Passed- waiting on BG check)
Oath: ???

Anyone know the Oath Ceremony dates for Orlando?
We need more post from people in Orlando who have Naturalized!

Following is my dates:

PD: 7/13/04
FP: 10/2/04
ID: ????
OD: ?????

I think the next Oath is upcoming up this month. Mr Needy's wife just got her Oath Letter/Date recently, so he can probably share more info.

Mr. Needy if you're out there..
What date is it in March for the Oath Ceremony which your wifey got?

Got interviewed today!!! Not a pleasant experience....SHE was looking for ANYTHING in my application...SHE was very sarcastic and almost insulting...only asked me 5 questions out of the 100...after the interview She gave me the OATH LETTER for SEPTEMBER 15 at 6PM UCF Arena....

GOOD LUCK

Had my Interview Yesterday

I had my Interview yesterday morning. Everything went smoothly, and the interviewwing officer was very nice. She did recommend me for approval, but unfortunately I did not walk out of there with a oath date. Though she did tell me that I should be getting my oath letter in the next month or two, and if they have room for Septembers Oath ceremony they will get me in for it. So the next waiting stage now begins. I hope to get my oath letter soon. I will post a detailed post on my interview experience.

betioba3 said:
Got interviewed today!!! Not a pleasant experience....SHE was looking for ANYTHING in my application...SHE was very sarcastic and almost insulting...only asked me 5 questions out of the 100...after the interview She gave me the OATH LETTER for SEPTEMBER 15 at 6PM UCF Arena....

GOOD LUCK

It's good to hear that Orlando DO has started giving oath letters after the interview if everything is in order. That's a great news. It looks like they may be getting their act together finally, although they are still taking at least about 14-15 month from PD to oath in Orlando. Good luck to all of you!