orangetreats is approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orangetreats

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

Well ..its my turn now to say that I have been approved. Just got those 4 emails...2 each for me and my spouse....

I hope everyone gets approved soon and that noboby is left out ...

Special thanks goes to Rajiv Khanna and folks on this forum .....

hats off to all of you folks for unselfishly devoting time and money via this forum ...this forum rocks

Good luck to all of you guys in your future endeavours

Congrats !

Let me be the first one to congratulate ! My dates are similar to yours. Hope mine gets approved soon....

Enjoy the GC !

Hell Winny1971.....

My name checks were cleared on March 5 2005 as you can seen from my signature....
Exactly one month after that ..My 485 was adjudicated !!!!!

Are you in a similar situation where "All pre-requisties" are cleared and awaiting adjudication ????

All the very best to you !!!!!

winny1971 said:
Let me be the first one to congratulate ! My dates are similar to yours. Hope mine gets approved soon....

Enjoy the GC !

orangetreats said:
Hell Winny1971.....

My name checks were cleared on March 5 2005 as you can seen from my signature....
Exactly one month after that ..My 485 was adjudicated !!!!!

Are you in a similar situation where "All pre-requisties" are cleared and awaiting adjudication ????

All the very best to you !!!!!

Orangetreats: Congratulations.

When did you send an Inquiry to FBI? Did you hear from them in March 2005?

I sent an email to FBI in October 04 and they replied in January with the info that name check is PENDING

karns,

I sent hand written letter to Mr. Hardy some time in mid Feb and received a response on march 5 2005...So yes...amazingly, it took only 3 weeks to get a response from FBI

Hope this helps...

All the best !!!!

karns said:
Orangetreats: Congratulations.

When did you send an Inquiry to FBI? Did you hear from them in March 2005?

I sent an email to FBI in October 04 and they replied in January with the info that name check is PENDING

Thanks Compass and GCG ..

GCG...

You might want to write letter to Mr. Hardy at FBI if you have not already done so.... hand written letters per my experience get faster response than email....This is simply based on my experience.... I may be wrong !!!But give it a try if you have not already done so !!!!!!!!

All the best to you and compass !!!!!

GCG said:
orangetreats,

finally you got what you wanted. Congrats!

orangetreats said:
Thanks Compass and GCG ..

GCG...

You might want to write letter to Mr. Hardy at FBI if you have not already done so.... hand written letters per my experience get faster response than email....This is simply based on my experience.... I may be wrong !!!But give it a try if you have not already done so !!!!!!!!

All the best to you and compass !!!!!

last week already done so... a certified mail and a fax... it looks like my name check was initiated only after FP2, I came to know that it's still pending last week and I sent FOIPA to the FBI very same day... so, it's been pending for about 1 month so I am not giving up yet :)

thanks for your kind words.

GL.

I live in nothern Virginia area !!!! So I need to goto FairFax office to get my stamp....

Still struggling to get my infopass appointment ....No luck yet !!!!!!!!!

LiveAndLetLive said:
Congrats orangetreats!!

Where are you going for passport stamping?

Congrats

I beleive your 485 FP status was also not updated for a long time. Is that right ?
I have sent emails to FBI and still waiting. I guess I have to try Hardy letter.

Please put Hardy contact and letter info.

Thanks,