options for EB3 India

I didnt start this topic. I was only replying to vikas. He asked the question of why ppl prefer to live in West.

I LOVE INDIA but one has to face truth. One has to live in reality and what I have mentioned is reality.

Vikas must himself be SC/ST/OBC as he doesnt believe reservations is a problem in India. If he truly believes in the points he has mentioned why does he even want to try for GC - Go back now , why you are wasting your precious time.

All I say is proof of pudding is in the eating. Just compare number of Indians who want to come here or number of Americans or even ABCD's who want to go back. The ABCD's going back are only going back as expats - ask them to work on Rupee salary and every single one will come running back.

Anyuway this is my last posting on this topic.
Thanks

bharatpremi said:
TexanCanadian,

If you have left India for all these reasons what you have described and decided not to go back for the same then I think you should reconsider everything (Career,Politics,Economy,Society,Future of India etc...) again by going through comparing "Apple" (India) and "oranges" (Foreign Countries). I do not want to go into "Out of scope" discussion (Note: If you need to discuss those reasons please open up a new topic) here so let us stop here on this particularly.

I am compelled to post my reply(my last one).

Well i am clear in my mind thats its either US or back to India for good for me.I am not that desperate to be just in any other country. The reasons are very clearly given in my Point for point reply given above.

As for the number of people who are willing to go back.Just 5-6 years back there were none and today there are literally thousands who are going back.Forget ABCD's "foreign country crazed Indians" who have been here are going back, and why not they are getting salary between 8-20 lakhs p.a.

Regards.

> To answer you point, if the percentage of reservation is going > up, so is the total number of seats in the institutions.
Vicky, This may not happen.it is just a promise. the problem in India is politicians are still dividing people on basis of caste etc ..reservation should have been based on economic factors ..