Option for H1B to F1 visa

Sunshineflorida

I am posting this for my friend who is currently on H1B visa, with I-140 approved.
a) Is it possible to switch from H1B visa to F-1 visa if he decides to go for a full time degree program? How difficult or practically possible this option will be?
b) What will happen to his approved I-140 in the meantime?
c) After completion of his advanced degree program, he will work with a different employer with a new completely different job profile. Will his new employer be able to continue on his I-140 and H1B or how this will work? Will his new different work profile built up after pursuing the degree impact his existing I-140 application.
d) Will he loose his time length of priority date because of switching to student visa? Will his new employer have to file his I-140 all over again?
e) He read somewhere that there is an option to study part time while one is on H-1B visa but the advanced degree program in which he is planning to take admission do not allow part time study and he will have to be a full time student and will require to change the status from H1B to F1 visa.
f) He does not intent to leave USA during anytime he will become a student again, and will get a new job after finishing up his new degree program.
Thank you!