OPT application Rejection and further process

anuragd.95

I'm direly in need of suggestions regarding my case as my school DSO isn't helping me much unless I ask certain questions. They're not able to provide information that I don't except for answering my questions. They're not actively involved in helping me out and I ended up seeking help from every possible person and ended up here.

Case explanation:
I applied for I-765 (c)(e) on May 15, 2023, for Employment Authorization for Immigrants, and have been waiting for an update.
Recently, I received an update on July 25, 2023, mentioning that the application was rejected as the payment was not honored by the financial institution that I made through.
I made payment from my roommate, who paid for the same at that point of time for I765. The payment was approved during the application with the same bank account, where I used a Debit Card with enough funds to process the application. I can share the screenshots of the payment approval as well.
But later, Bank had put my payment on hold and reverted back the payment of mine but not my roommate's, which I found out on rejection. My roommate never mentioned about it, as he is a person who isn't attentive about certain things, one being this. I don't know what to say to him. I'll have to deal with him later, as we split after graduation.
The rejection letter asked me to file a new application or petition to request the benefit. I've been trying to work with my DSO since the minute I found the update on my case to file again. I've already started to file a new case from the same USCIS account but my documents are not being uploaded and I'm stuck with that right now.

Questions:
- As the deadline or time frame for any new application for I 765 is not beyond 60 days after the end date of the program, would there be any issue or non acceptance of the application that I file again? My program end date was May 17, 2023.
- Any suggestion on the process I'm going with, too, please.

Hoping to get some help or suggestions or advice on this.

Thank you.