Opper Wala Dehta Hae Chapar Paar Kay Dehta Hae.. Yes :485 Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ziad2005

Registered Users (C)
I received 39 toppou ki salami....i.e 39 emails of approval for me my wife and my 2 year daughter......

Everybody...... there is still hope there is light still until 30 june.. my details as per my signature and below...

2nd rfe on I140: again more detailed tax returns for company... my original pay stubs and photo copies of all my passport (after you see my full name then you will know)

1st and last rfe on I485 for wife and daugher: wifes photocopy of passport... daughter birth certificate and employer letter stating ...yes i am working for this company.....

I daily checked my updated portfolio,,,,,like 20 times a day...everyone here is kind of dishearted that they had to wait till october... but i had some hope... and yesterday... i must have checked my portfolio like 50 times.....and when i left work at 6 there was nothing.... and at 10 at night ...GWALAAAAA... the magic emails.....

I am not saying check your portfolio 50 times a day to trigger a response.. but this is good.... we still have one week.... and i know most of you will get through.... (okay I think i have to stop talking and accept congratulationsssss)

Thank you again in advance :)
EB3 (PAKISTAN:did they ever do the name check?)
here in cary, NC....

stayed all night but couldnt get info appointment.... my eyessssssss :cool:

Congrats ..

ziad2005,

Very happy to hear of your approval. Congratulations and enjoy your freedom. For everyone else, this is the second RFE case being approved in the past few days. Maybe all of us RFE cases have an outside chance this week.

regards,

saras

Congrats Ziad2005

I was thinking that I am the only who checks status 50 times a day.Glad to know atleast one more person is there.Good to know that I am normal person.

ziad2005 said:
I received 39 toppou ki salami....i.e 39 emails of approval for me my wife and my 2 year daughter......

Everybody...... there is still hope there is light still until 30 june.. my details as per my signature and below...

2nd rfe on I140: again more detailed tax returns for company... my original pay stubs and photo copies of all my passport (after you see my full name then you will know)

1st and last rfe on I485 for wife and daugher: wifes photocopy of passport... daughter birth certificate and employer letter stating ...yes i am working for this company.....

I daily checked my updated portfolio,,,,,like 20 times a day...everyone here is kind of dishearted that they had to wait till october... but i had some hope... and yesterday... i must have checked my portfolio like 50 times.....and when i left work at 6 there was nothing.... and at 10 at night ...GWALAAAAA... the magic emails.....

I am not saying check your portfolio 50 times a day to trigger a response.. but this is good.... we still have one week.... and i know most of you will get through.... (okay I think i have to stop talking and accept congratulationsssss)

here in cary, NC....

Ziad2005
I loved your posting, you sound so exited and happy, well deserved GC for you and family!!!! I'm glad you made it right before the visa backlog.
Victim of INS
I wanted to let you know we go hand in hand. I check my email hundreds of times a day (I think I'm going to burn my keyboard and mouse)also check my portfolio way too much...It's addictive. Sometimes I really think I need therapy.

ziad2005 said:

here in cary, NC....

You are Funny :) . Congrats

Happy GC to you and family :D

HTML:
                            |(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)  (_)  (__/  |
                    /\__/\  |         __     __          |
                   /   O O\_|        / _)   / _)         |
                  /          \      ( (/\ _( (_          |
                 /      \     \      \__/(_)\__)         |
                /   _    \     \_________________________|
               /    |\____\     \      ||