• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Soophie

Hi everyone,
I’d like to discuss with other Europeans about our situation.
What do you think about our numbers? And about last VB? What’s your opinion?
To whom is between 14k and 21k , did you received the 2NL email? I’m 27XXX and I hope KCC increase numbers from next VB! I hope everyone have the possibility to make the interview!

I don’t know why, but I‘m still very optimistic regarding our numbers.
Me too! I think last VB was low ‘cause backlogs about processing documents and from May VB they’ll increase at least 2000/3000 CN! I hope so!

Last edited:
@Soophie,

This forum is meant for selectees to come together and share concerns, doubts, opinions, help one another, etc. It should not be used as a recruiting ground for joining some other platform.

My intention was only to help each other , ‘cause I saw there are other similar groups on Facebook for other specifically countries .
I will delete the group when 2020 process will be close in September , it was only to be more close with other Europeans like me.
In fact, in the group I link Britsimon’s blog and other forum. I have no problem with this!! Absolutely!

This forum doesn’t have an issue with you creating any group you believe will better serve your purpose on any other platform, it just doesn’t allow the use of this platform as a recruitment or advertising ground for the existence of those other platforms - since this platform is meant to be used for the same purpose.

This forum doesn’t have an issue with you creating any group you believe will better serve your purpose on any other platform, it just doesn’t allow the use of this platform as a recruitment or advertising ground for the existence of those other platforms - since this platform is meant to be used for the same purpose.
Ok, sorry!!