Oops!!! - Guess What I am Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPS...congrats!!! Could see this coming with LUDs...

No LUD for me yet...I had on AP but that doesnt count. Did you have LUD on AP too???

I Didn't track my AP. Keep sending your requests to congresman, senator and ombudsman...Some thing will click.

Oops, Congrats ! Good to see them still coming.. thanks for posting !
Go out an scream !!! Enjoy a stress free life...

Any one know what is ADIT?

Congrats Oops;

ADIT is the old stamping on the passport.
ADIT stands for Alien Documentation Identification Telecommunications System.

This stamp is no longer used as the actual physical card is issued much quicker nowadays.

I also had LUD's on 08/16 and 08/17 on my 485.

Congrats again

andy

Congrats Oops;

ADIT is the old stamping on the passport.
ADIT stands for Alien Documentation Identification Telecommunications System.

This stamp is no longer used as the actual physical card is issued much quicker nowadays.

I also had LUD's on 08/16 and 08/17 on my 485.

Congrats again

andy

Thanks Garcia...Looking at your LUDs, Tomorrow will be your day!

I am yet to receive the card for my 4 year old daughter. Have you received the card for every one?

I called TSC and came to know that they have the wrong address (Horrible! I got the receipt of my address change from them) and didn't order a new card since they don't have my daughter's photo. The Rep is going to request me for the photo's and passport of my daughter.

Is it the same!

I called TSC and came to know that they have the wrong address (Horrible! I got the receipt of my address change from them) and didn't order a new card since they don't have my daughter's photo. The Rep is going to request me for the photo's and passport of my daughter.

I am wondering whether there is any thing similar for my kids too. Please see my signature. I and my wife are having welcome notices but our kids cases are not getting updated.

I am wondering whether there is any thing similar for my kids too. Please see my signature. I and my wife are having welcome notices but our kids cases are not getting updated.

My Daughter got 2 LUDs on Aug 30 2007 and Aug 31 2007, I think the letter is on it's way

your kid's is approved

My Daughter got 2 LUDs on Aug 30 2007 and Aug 31 2007, I think the letter is on it's way

Oops!
Your daughter's 485 is already approved. My daughters 485s are not approved yet and not only that USCIS has not even touched my daughters cases. The last LUD for my daughters are on 6/21/2007 which is for address change.
I am concerned that why USCIS is not touching my kids 485s.