Onother July case approved RD july 16

OCT15

Registered Users (C)
My friend\'s July case has been approved (RD july 16) as per AVM on 12th March. He is from Alexandria,VA. FP on 12-jan-02

No Title

why most of the approved postings here are onthe behalf of some friend? why cann\'t the related person post it & give more details.. Anyway congratulations.

I think it is possible. you alway hear sb\'s case faster or slower than your case. I true some July

I think it is possible. you alway hear sb\'s case faster or slower than your case. I true some July case is processed and we will see flood of them next week.

eb3, EAC 01-258-5XXXX

he is here in NJ in My house for this week on work and never posted his details in this board before.

eb3,india
PD - 09/20/1999
rd july 16th
ND - Aug 21st 2001
FP - Jan 11th 2002
AP -march 12th
No RFE, wife also got approved
Message checked on AVM on MArch 13th
EAC 01-258-5XXXX

I now see the end of the tunnel

Oct 15, this is very encouraging. My details are very very close except that my PD is 98 and did my figure print in Nov \'01
Good luck to everybody

Congratulations to your friend - my FP is just after yours same place..

Newark. Good luck and please post your experience. Guess we can expect to get approved by August/September.

Thats a lie

My nd is 8/31/01 and eac# 01-260 and how come nd of 8/21/01 have eac of 258 ??? Its a lie

No Title

Hello JylyGC,
This is the correct approval.B\'cause
My RD 16th july,
ND 28th August and EAC-01-258-5xxx.So i belive this is the correct approval.
Thanks

Hi Julygc

I have no answer for why your\'s is different eac number, I dont even know how VSC works.. I thinks all depends on our individual luck

Good luck to you

Sorry

In that case then the eac # is based on RD and not ND since my rd is 7/18. There was a big discussion about eac #\'s based on ND and thats how i concluded this.