Only update date changed - Does it mean anything?

Lud Update

I got another LUD change on my I-485 today 11/16 (no message change; No LUD change for my wife)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
My Info

I-140 EB1-OR RD 12/1/03 LUD change 3/25/04 (when submited I-485)

I-485 RD 3/25/04
FP 9/23/04
Address change 10/20/04

LUD Change on both I485 on 10/4/04 Fingerprint report received
LUD CHANGE on both I-485 on 11/8/04 No message change (address ? - although change of address was done in different dates for the principal and the spouse)
LUD change on principal I-485 11/16

update- figerprint notice received

Received fingerprint notice. I read somewhere that you could walk in to the local office for it. Does it have to be a Wednesday early morning? (just missed it...:( )How about a Thursday early morning walk in? Anyone could shed some light? Your response is appreciated. Also how long generally does it take for the FBI to report back to VSC once the fingerprint is done? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can go any day, just go there early ...

PhillyJulyLC said:
Received fingerprint notice. I read somewhere that you could walk in to the local office for it. Does it have to be a Wednesday early morning? (just missed it...:( )How about a Thursday early morning walk in? Anyone could shed some light? Your response is appreciated. Also how long generally does it take for the FBI to report back to VSC once the fingerprint is done? Thanks.

FP done today. Thanks nemessis! How soon do you guys think they'll update the case status about 'figerprint received', if there is an update at all? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: