Only RFE's havent seen approvals from NSC

waiting4mygc

Registered Users (C)
Folks
Its depressing to see only new RFEs or replied for RFE but there is no approvals, LUD changed for 4 days and stopped..... Its unbelievable and have no idea what makes NSC to drag this application for years when other centers are quick and fast.

Last year there was no movement and in Feb/Mar of this year we saw bunch of approvals but the situation has completely changed.

I wish all the RFEs will be cleared starting next week which I suspect though because of long weekend ahead and everyone planning for it.

I am sure atleast in July we all will get I140 and I485 approved and move forward. If they are not approving it even in July, please bring the cinema heros from your states to get them set straight.

Please post any approvals whenever you get it.

Waiting 4 my GC since 2002, 140 since october 04.

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting4mygc said:
Folks
Its depressing to see only new RFEs or replied for RFE but there is no approvals, LUD changed for 4 days and stopped..... Its unbelievable and have no idea what makes NSC to drag this application for years when other centers are quick and fast.

Last year there was no movement and in Feb/Mar of this year we saw bunch of approvals but the situation has completely changed.

I wish all the RFEs will be cleared starting next week which I suspect though because of long weekend ahead and everyone planning for it.

I am sure atleast in July we all will get I140 and I485 approved and move forward. If they are not approving it even in July, please bring the cinema heros from your states to get them set straight.

Please post any approvals whenever you get it.

Waiting 4 my GC since 2002, 140 since october 04.

I feel the same way. Although there are still a few approvals this month, but obviously it is not as much as it was in Feb/Mar. :confused: I replied RFE in April. It has been over two months. LUD changed four times, then stop. Who knows what USCIS is doing and how long they can get one case done.

Good to know that RFE reviews take long time. I140 denials don't take that long within few minutes I guess :confused:

Yes, it is unfortunate that in this month we have possibly seen maximum RFEs and minimum Approvals. Hopefully, with 485, EB3 cases not being processed from July thru Sept. for want of visa numbers, we should expect more staff working towards more 140 approvals.

It may sound crazy, but I would get some solace even if I get an RFE, but ofcourse no denial.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

I agree with DIGS. In this situation at NSC it is better to get RFE and get it approved rather than waiting unknowingly.

Comeon July 4.. give us freedom from stress, employers and blood sucking middle agents. I am not much concerned about the employer taking huge share of our billing, but I am not able to digest with the middle guy robbing my life.

For me the client is willing to hire, but the middleman is against it as I have signed nocompete agreement. Oh God. I need my GC to show the middle finger to the middleman.

Will there be any problem to join the client if I had singed with middleman ?

I am also waiting for my I-140 since October 04. RFE replied on 10 Jun. No response from NSC. Same LUD changed for initial 4 days.

Waiting4mygc - No middleman can stop you joining the client unless the client has signed something with middleman. No matter what contract agreement you signed with middleman.

guysm,

I replied to my RFE for 140 (EB2) and they recd on Mar21. Still waiting.................

I hv 1 q for u all- Can u file 485 while the 140 is on RFE. I hv only 6 motnhs left on H1 and want to get an EAD. As far as i am concerened, i have sent a very +ive/strong response to the RFE.........

Do u all know of anyone hv RFE on 140 and still going ahead and filing 485?

my rfe was received on Jan 13th and still no decision. dont know when it will be done..non concurrent filing. maybe that maybe the reason for the delays. EB1.

waiting4mygc said:
I agree with DIGS. In this situation at NSC it is better to get RFE and get it approved rather than waiting unknowingly.

Comeon July 4.. give us freedom from stress, employers and blood sucking middle agents. I am not much concerned about the employer taking huge share of our billing, but I am not able to digest with the middle guy robbing my life.

For me the client is willing to hire, but the middleman is against it as I have signed nocompete agreement. Oh God. I need my GC to show the middle finger to the middleman.

Will there be any problem to join the client if I had singed with middleman ?

Hi,

I had a same problem with both the consultancy I was working with along with the middle man robbing me like this. Though my GC is filed with the consultancy I was working with, I talked to my manager who is willing to hire me. He is really skillful in talking to both of them and he agreed to pay some money to both as 'hiering exp' and negotiated a deal. I also paid some money from my end as well to both and they both agreed to let me go.

The company I joined quickly found a LC and substituted it as well as a part of my agreement and filed a new I-140 and I-485 against it last year. [But had to be in EB3 instead of EB2].

I do not know your processing stage and situation at your end and wish you all success.

Thanks

hey Guys,

Stop paying money to any middleman and your company. You are completely safe to join your client as long as your client does not have aggreement with middle agency. ( In some cases client have to pay some money to middle agency).

I was in similar situation and then I consulted laywer paying him just $100.
He said even if you have any contract aggreement with your company or middle agency it is illegal. They might try to ask you pay for their losses but they can not prove that in court and belive me(the lawyer said) no company in US will go through that trouble to file case against you. He reminded me of a case one guy in CA sued his company which was asking him to pay for losses and finally judge ruled out to pay $20,000 to the consultant instead.