only if was born 3 days early (11/19/01)

bhavoo

Registered Users (C)
Only If I had born 3 days early (my mother says I was late
by 3 days), then I would have filed my 485 on 11/16/01
and would be approved or atleast be approved soon !!!.
(My Receipt date is 11/19/2001)

This is the pain I take for giving the extra bit of pain to
my mom.

This 3 days have been longest 3 days of my life.:mad: :) :eek: :D :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :confused:

bhavoo,

Don't worry b/c even if u were born on time your lawyer would have made sure you applied three days late:D
If that wasn't the case BCIS would have made sure they that the ND is three days later

Are you talking about 3 days? My 140 is approved in August and lawyer filed my 485 in Dec delaying in sending it to CSC. What should i say?
PS

Same here - 140 approved in Sept, 485 filed in Jan.

Better still LC approved in Feb - 140 appiled in June.

Company and lawyer - both took turns to screw me.

I am fron NSC .. could not help replying to this one

My attorney sent my app to VSC by mistake and I lost two months getting it back and resending to NSC. Their explanation..shit happens. It does not matter if it happens to you. It should not happen to them. It is a three pronged screwing by company, attorney and now BCIS. God save our sore backsides. End of rant..feel better.

GCDreamz & Rsur,

Thats brutal .. I was cribbing abt my lawyer delaying by 15 days between 140 & 485 inspite of me giving her all the docs on time ..

Well, well, well, I dont think abt it much then .. :(

-----------------------
Eventually

Oh....and I forgot to mention

that prior to that my application was sitting with a paralegal who left the firm and forgot to handover her cases. They did not bother disconnecting her voicemail and email and I was busy contacting someone who had left. An email to her boss got the process moving. The result ... I lost another month.

I guess, had you guys applied for 485 in July or Aug 2001, you wouldnt have been in this discussion forum today .. :(