• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ONLY DV2010 Winners who received NL by now

VahidGTU

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,
I made this thread for ONLY DV2010 Winners who received NL by now. Please only winners of DV2010 post a reply and write their case number, region, where they receive their NL, Date they receive the letter and date on stamp and please don't others who is not a DV2010 winner post anything in this thread.
As you can see in this way it will be a great refrence to find out how many winners from 30/march/2009 received their NL from each regions.
friends can use the old DV-2010 threads for their problem or speak about the regular DV2010 things.

Thank you all and hope you post a reply in this thread very soon!!! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Case Number:2010AF00004xxx
Region: Africa
NL recived in New York
Date recived: march 31, 2009
Dated: march 20, 2009

Good luck for the rest

Now you have three (3) winners

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today i recievd my NL i'm in Boston MA
the case number 17xxx from Egypt
dated March 31
guys what do you think about this number is low or it's high?
i applied 16 times befor and this is it
please advise me how to AOS while i'm in USA
please Youssry can you e-mail me at
houselight75@yahoo.com i need your advice please
thanks and have a good luck to all of you
i'm waiting for your feedback
Thanks

I am a Dv2010 winner with the CN 28xxx. Unfortunately, I just found I incorrectly entered the wrong year for my birthday when I submitted my application online. My birthday is 1985 and I entered 1984. Do you think I have a chance if I were to continue with the second phase (sending forms to KCC)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Dv2010 winner with the CN 28xxx. Unfortunately, I just found I incorrectly entered the wrong year for my birthday when I submitted my application online. My birthday is 1985 and I entered 1984. Do you think I have a chance if I were to continue with the second phase (sending forms to KCC)?

from which region are you? and when did you recive your NL

I think this could be a problem.

Hey Guys

I am here for my sister..........i did pass my Problem long time ago
i know i contact ayoussry and lighthouse aready ..........i am glad i see around here new thread.and thanks Vahidgtu but let some winners from past to come so they will give us some good tips...........
what do you think ?

Dv2010AF00009xxx
April 4/8/09 Recived Dv2010 NL
April 4/29/09 Sent DSP 122 to KCC with barcode

Good luck to you all

Hey Macadona

if you have birth certficate just you need to let KCC before your number current.......my Brother and my sister in law came last year it happen to with their 2 years old son ............the send email to KCC just done when they sent you a reply make it copy for you interviw .i do not think that a problem if you try to correct it right now. good luck

got it

hi i got my NL April 24th but it was posted April 13th, i'm from South America and my CN is 2010SA000001xx, What does it mean? being a low case number is it good?

hi I just called to the KCC and they did got my application, the guy told me it would take 8-12 weeks the processing.

Nico77 - What all do they ask when you call them ? How much time you had to wait till the phone was answered ?

they asked you for your CN, your date of birth and your full name. It took them to answer me about 10 min.
I think they only sent NL to those who were randomly selected for further processing, gettting a NL does not mean you have won the visa only that you have been preselected for further processing. And I don't think they tell you over the phone if you have been preselected or not

Yes that is very true..getting NL's doesn't necessarily gurantees your chances...my dad won the lottery couple of years ago and it was an awsome chance for all our family including my mom,sister and me as i was under 21 at that time..we were so excited ...but alas! we never got the second letter.. :(

Yes that is very true..getting NL's doesn't necessarily gurantees your chances...my dad won the lottery couple of years ago and it was an awsome chance for all our family including my mom,sister and me as i was under 21 at that time..we were so excited ...but alas! we never got the second letter.. :(

axldai i am not try to be rud but i just wonder if the luck came in your home again.