Online Status Updates are not happening in USCIS Site?

kv2002

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone notice any change in status on the USCIS online site? My wife's RFE (Medical and proof of status) was responded this week but the online site does not show anything about receiving our response.

Have they stopped updating their online system? Did anyone see any recent online message changes...

may be something with TSC alone?

Looks like folks at Nebraska Center are getting emails.
I have seen bunch of card ordered and approval email posts there.
So may be something is wrong with Texas alone.
They are always behind or less efficient than others I guess :))

It seems TSC is not updating online system.

I 've seen some people reporting that.

I concur

Did anyone notice any change in status on the USCIS online site? My wife's RFE (Medical and proof of status) was responded this week but the online site does not show anything about receiving our response.

Have they stopped updating their online system? Did anyone see any recent online message changes...

I concur! And it's not just that. They are updating with wrong information on some cases.

see this thread below:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=266662

yes TSC since last week is not showing or updating cases online nor will you see LUDs they are very behind on these and if you see trackitt.com forum there you see since last week and its a continuing trend where people literally got approved on their 485 and got their cards already in mail but done see any lud or case changes as cases say still pending so no worries or surprise here

TSC seems to be slow

I agree that TSC does not seem to be updating. It also appears that they are not approving manu GC ( or 485s).

Looks like they have started updating the online system

Got an email update/LUD from TSC.

I just received an email about my wife's RFE response which was delivered on Friday....This morning the update was still showing older msg about RFE being mailed and just a few minutes ago, received the latest update...Lets hope they started the online update system.

Just wanted to update you all.

Lud

Me too have seen LUD on 10/21 on both mine and wife's case.
Our PDs are not current, so wondering what could be going on.
And this is the third LUD that we have seen on a weekend.
Looks like they update the position of the case in the queue every
Sunday :D (and push it further back :) )

Sent reply to RFE medical for my wife and got the usps online confirmation that it reached on Oct 1, 2007, but till date no LUD/change in the email message for her. Called TSC on Oct 9 (since it should reach them by Oct 15) and got the information that the RFE reply reached them but not updated in the system. Till date no change or LUD. Since the PD (April 2004) is not (now) current and they cannot approve within 60 days as per their usual message, “You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days...” I think they have not triggered any email updates for her. Planning to get Infopass appointment next week. Any suggestions pl. let me know..Thanks

I got receipts for I485, I131, I765 on Friday and could not add them to my CRIS portfolio. Only today I could add the I765 and it shows that on Oct 22 the EAD card production has been ordered.

I think the lag is around 2 weeks or more.

I got receipts for I485, I131, I765 on Friday and could not add them to my CRIS portfolio. Only today I could add the I765 and it shows that on Oct 22 the EAD card production has been ordered.

I think the lag is around 2 weeks or more.
When did you file your cases (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)????

Unable to add to CRIS yet

I got receipts for I485, I131, I765 on Friday(10/19) for me and spouse, am not able to add them to my CRIS portfolio as of today (10/24).

Also no info on I-140, I filed concurrently without Labor certification hard copy as we never received it (missed in mail or mishandled by PBC). Labor approved in October 2006, waited and waited - after numerous inquiries to get the duplicate copy did not work, decided to file without the approval hard copy. GOK what will happen to my I-140, stressed out.
08/16 - Sent I-140/I-485/I-131/I-765 to TSC
EB3 - ROW
I-485: RD 08/17: ND 10/13
I-131: RD 08/17: ND 10/13
I-765: RD 08/17: ND 10/13

Last edited by a moderator: