Online status updated - never received Interview letter

a_v1

Registered Users (C)
On July 8th (10 days back) my status was updated to "Testing and Interview" and I never received interview letter.

I received FP letter with in 3 usps business days (from FP email Notification date to actual FP letter). I am from San Jose area.

I thought that they mail interview letter as soon as they update the online status as "Interview". What happens if its usps mistake? Does the officer close my file if I never receives a letter and don't show up on the interview date?

Is it normal to wait 10 days or should I call or request for INFOPASS?

----------------
Here is the online Status:

On July 8, 2011, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling.

p001,

I am in the same situation and trying to find the answer. My onlinse status changed on 06/28 to Testing and Interview and I was suppose to get IL with in 14 days which I did not. I called 1-800 number they generated a service request for the District Office and told me to wait for 60 days. Which DO are you from?

Thanks for your response. I am from San Jose DO.

Did you use 1-800-375-5283 to contact them?

Yes I called 1-800-375-5283, they didnt know more then the online status. I was told they will generate a Service request for DO and will have them resend the letter. I called them on July 13th that is 14 days after the email. Today I got an email from USCIS, that a service request has been generated and I should be receiving the notice/IL in 60days. I hope I have it in my mailbox today :)

Hi There , Did you receive your interview letter yet? Please share your timeline if you don't mind

Usually it takes only a couple of days to receive the interview letter, I hope the service request doesn't effect your interview date.

Yes I called 1-800-375-5283, they didnt know more then the online status. I was told they will generate a Service request for DO and will have them resend the letter. I called them on July 13th that is 14 days after the email. Today I got an email from USCIS, that a service request has been generated and I should be receiving the notice/IL in 60days. I hope I have it in my mailbox today :)