Online Status says RFE for my I-485

TSC Hopeful

Registered Users (C)
I am starting to see light at end of tunnel.

Today my online status changed to say that a request for additional information has been sent out. I will keep you guys informed. I have moved since filing my application. Does anyone know where they will send the RFE to? Lawyer's or my residence?

RD 6/01
ND 7/01
FP 12/02
EB3
SRC01-216 xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I have almost the same dates as yours and am also "hopeful" for the best but see nothing yet. Did you tell TSC your change of address? When did that happen? Thanks.

GCHopeFul,

I have similar dates as you.
SRC-01-215-xxxxx
RD: 6/01 ND: 7/01 FP: 1/03

Hope, I too will see some light at the end of this long tunnel.

Processing our applications soon

I am glad My case bring some hope to those filed around my date.

I filed AR-11 (did I get that right?) for change of address as required by law but did not separately inform Texas about my change of address.

I will update all of you once I have more information abt my RFE.

good to hear a july 2001 case being processed!

its been a while (infact forever) we have been hearing cases approved from may 01, aug 2001 and later -

and finally some hope for us guys who have nd in july 2001.

all the best...may you get your approval soon... and so do all of us!!!
keep up the hopes everybody...its been a loooong wait for all of us!!
src01231 july 31

ND 6/28/01
RD 7/16/01
FP 4/23

Recently we have seen lots of ND after August got approved, regardless of RD date. If i remembered correctly, i did not see any ND in June and July got approved. I think we, with RD in June and July are out of luck and forgotten by TSC.

I just post above msg in another thread, and your case brings us some light.
Keep us informed.

RFE will be sent to your Lawyer. It's better to call 1-800 number and update your address. Be sutre to give all SRC numbers if you have dependents. Filing AR-11 is requirement from our side.

Once you send Response to RFE, you may get approval in couple of weeks. So be hurry and follow up with your lawyer.

RFE requests for current Employment letter

Here's my update:

My RFE requests for current employment letter.

When I filed I-485, I was an Auditor in Florida.
Now I am a Finance Manager in California.

Does anyone know where I could look up to see if they are considered similar for AC21 purpose?

Thanks

U should fine some info in DOJ website. I am not sure about the address. I will post once I find it.

Folks, I just saw RFE requests for me (and for my wife)

RD May 05, 2001
ND Jul 30, 2001
RFE Jan 24, 2004