ONLINE STATUS says: CASE APPROVED - what to do next!!!

takeanumber

Registered Users (C)
I checked my online status and I could not believe when it says approved.
I would like to thank everybody for wonderful support here and wish goodluck to everybody.
- I have not received the actual Approval Notice Yet.
- Can somebody elaborate the process (preferabally personal experience in the Atlanta office) after I get the approval notice in the mail. I am so thrilled, I was not planning anything after the point when I get the approval notice.

BottomLine:
If you feel your case is pending for too long dont hesitate to involve the Senator's office or the Congressman's office.(my opinion). Both have a designated department to take care of immigration issues and it gets attention.

Cat: EB
I-140 approved 1999
Notice Date 09,2000
2 finger prints
4 EAD's
3 AP's
Senator follow up: Aug,2003
Congressman's follow up Aug,2003
Online approval: Jan 2004

Please Share you stamping experinces. Thanks

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!

Go to this thread. It is for people who is waiting for the plastic card.

waiting for plastic card

You will get a approval notice in mail. Once you receive that, you can take the notice, your passport, 2 immigration pictures to you local INS office to get your passport stamped. Make sure to put in the correct address that you want your card mailed to (better a permanent address than a temporary one, because it can take longer time when what you planed to stay at your current address). Make sure any changes, i.e. name, etc. to be entered at the time of stamping. Can't think of anything else now. Good luck and congratulations!

takeanumber,

Congratulations!!! Please share your experience with congressman/ senator offices.

Have you contacted both of them at the same time? How else they helped you besides sending enquiry to USCIS or FBI? Do you think that their enquiries allowed you to see a light at the end of tunnel? Thanks.

NSCJAN0902

ND 1/9/02
FP1 5/17/02
RFE 9/23/03
FP2 10/9/03

congrats

take-a-number,
3+ years for I-485 approval (your RD is Dec. 2000)!!! I congratulate you on your tenacity and your final approval.
Would like to hear more on the help from santors/congressmen.

Good luck for the future.

starbucks
RD 12/14/01

I contacted the congressman and then Senator's office, Since my case was pending for such a long time they were both very helpful. In Atlanta check with Str. Miller's office.